Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

12 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

We also killed a 1x unlynchable. Stop making bad choices

I killed a 1 time unlynchable because that role is almost always a scum role. That was not a bad choice it was an educated guess based on a very high percentage which is what this game is all about. In your case if yopu don't reveal you are gonna die the percentage on that 100 % so make your choice

• Upvote 1

On 6/22/2020 at 1:59 PM, Drums said:

I think Jvill is too important as a town player to joke lynch day 1 even though I do want to pop his cherry so yeah not rushing into voting him

It's funny reading Drums' first posts of the game knowing what we know now.  He was so nervous, lol.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

wtf are you and Gata  the mock empathisers this game or what 

Actually this is me at my most sadistic.  I'm trying to force Kdels to survive to endgame against his will.

He wants the dead thread so bad but he's not going to get it if I have anything to do with it.

• Haha 2

Just now, Smashmouth said:

I killed a 1 time unlynchable because that role is almost always a scum role. That was not a bad choice it was an educated guess based on a very high percentage which is what this game is all about. In your case if yopu don't reveal you are gonna die the percentage on that 100 % so make your choice

I'm cool dying. Revealing is an awful choice. I gave you guys information that won't be countered unless something really stupid happens. There's a lot of scum work being done by town and I'm not gonna join in. I gave a clue before and that's as far as I'll go. If you figure it out keep it to yourself. 

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I'm cool dying. Revealing is an awful choice. I gave you guys information that won't be countered unless something really stupid happens. There's a lot of scum work being done by town and I'm not gonna join in. I gave a clue before and that's as far as I'll go. If you figure it out keep it to yourself. 

We know.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Scum reads for now pls? 

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

kdels revealing in not an awful choice its part of the game. We already have the Doc and the Cop out so your role can't be so important that it makes a reveal a bad choice. Remember when you reveal you narrow the field for town. Your learning the game and people are trying to teach you the proper way to play. At times an experienced player can get out of not revealing but it still leaves an element of doubt they will have to deal with the entire game. Get the point ? You reveal or you die and taking your ball and going home helps no one.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's funny reading Drums' first posts of the game knowing what we know now.  He was so nervous, lol.

Haha I was just excited and super dumb but I tried to play as loud as I did on wmcj. I ****ed up man haha. I’ll never do that again that early

• Haha 2

On 6/22/2020 at 5:54 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Day 1 Vote Count:

Jvill (8) -- No.5, JC, Stark, 80, JETS, Ballin, CTM, Arsis

Drums (3) -- Nyn, Meister, Kdels

Lizzy (1) -- SMC

SMC (1) -- Crusher

80 (1) -- Free

Ballin (1) -- Drums

Smash (1) -- Jvill

On 6/22/2020 at 8:29 PM, jvill 51 said:

Eh I expected to get run up early. Certainly convenient cover for scum, I’m sure there’s one or two on there, but I also think there’s probably scum avoiding getting caught on the tail end of a lynch that’s not based on anything actually gameplay related.

On 6/22/2020 at 8:46 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Shhh...this will be over soon.  Relax.

Early interaction with JC and another player.  JC was an early voter on the Jvill joke train (well, a joke for everyone but me).  

I'd really like for this to mean Jvill was scum but it likely means the opposite.  F**k.

Just now, BallinPB said:

I don't get it.  Why are we taking Kdels at his word here?  

hes at L-2 and about to die Im not taking him at anything ... he seemed opportunistic yesterday and hes refusing to do what weve all told him he really should do to avoid a lynch . People hate to hammer or be L-1 cause it makes them look scummy ...Pussies if you ask me.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

kdels revealing in not an awful choice its part of the game. We already have the Doc and the Cop out so your role can't be so important that it makes a reveal a bad choice. Remember when you reveal you narrow the field for town. Your learning the game and people are trying to teach you the proper way to play. At times an experienced player can get out of not revealing but it still leaves an element of doubt they will have to deal with the entire game. Get the point ? You reveal or you die and taking your ball and going home helps no one.

It is an awful choice and anti-town. But I'll settle. Unvote me and I'll reveal and then be stuck in this game to the end

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Haha I was just excited and super dumb but I tried to play as loud as I did on wmcj. I ****ed up man haha. I’ll never do that again that early

What do you think of kdels 

Just now, kdels62 said:

I think you guys messed up making him reveal and exposing more sh*t to scum. 

Bro I’m just saying everyone thinks I’m dumb too but if you could at least give reads that would be nice 

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I don't get it.  Why are we taking Kdels at his word here?  

I'm not, but his suicidal nature and his reveal jive a bit.  I'd at least like for him to have to slog through a day or so of this game rather than give him what he wants (or at least SEEMS to want); sweet death.  

tenor.gif?itemid=15057316