Jump to content
Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Recommended Posts

Just now, kdels62 said:

nah. A Reveal doesn't help town and i'd rather not be stuck in this game

so you'd rather be lynched which will really not help town then to just reveal?  How does that make sense?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BallinPB said:

so you'd rather be lynched which will really not help town then to not just reveal?  How does that make sense?  

Think and do some research

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BallinPB said:

so you'd rather be lynched which will really not help town then to not just reveal?  How does that make sense?  

He's being selfish.  We shouldn't indulge him.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 2 Vote Count:

kdels (8) -- ape, crusher, smash, los, nyn, ballin, arsis, 80
80 (2) -- drums, kdels
JiF(1) -- CTM
fuk it kdels (1) -- ballin

not voting: dice, lizzy, JiF, free, jvill, gata, JETS

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch. Deadline: Monday @ Noon

edit: JFC

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyway. You guys have any other reads, except barely one on me? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kdels62 said:

Anyway. You guys have any other reads, except barely one on me? 

Ape ? Any thoughts?

 

PS... 

tenor.gif?itemid=16342909

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kdels62 said:

Anyway. You guys have any other reads, except barely one on me? 

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GATA said:

Ape ? Any thoughts?

 

PS... 

tenor.gif?itemid=16342909

I haven't lied. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

We also killed a 1x unlynchable. Stop making bad choices

I killed a 1 time unlynchable because that role is almost always a scum role. That was not a bad choice it was an educated guess based on a very high percentage which is what this game is all about. In your case if yopu don't reveal you are gonna die the percentage on that 100 % so make your choice

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote

Kdels isn't gonna get off that easy if he's telling the truth. 

wtf are you and Gata  the mock empathisers this game or what 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2020 at 1:59 PM, Drums said:

I think Jvill is too important as a town player to joke lynch day 1 even though I do want to pop his cherry so yeah not rushing into voting him

 

It's funny reading Drums' first posts of the game knowing what we know now.  He was so nervous, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smashmouth said:

wtf are you and Gata  the mock empathisers this game or what 

Actually this is me at my most sadistic.  I'm trying to force Kdels to survive to endgame against his will.

He wants the dead thread so bad but he's not going to get it if I have anything to do with it.

  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smashmouth said:

I killed a 1 time unlynchable because that role is almost always a scum role. That was not a bad choice it was an educated guess based on a very high percentage which is what this game is all about. In your case if yopu don't reveal you are gonna die the percentage on that 100 % so make your choice

I'm cool dying. Revealing is an awful choice. I gave you guys information that won't be countered unless something really stupid happens. There's a lot of scum work being done by town and I'm not gonna join in. I gave a clue before and that's as far as I'll go. If you figure it out keep it to yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I'm cool dying. Revealing is an awful choice. I gave you guys information that won't be countered unless something really stupid happens. There's a lot of scum work being done by town and I'm not gonna join in. I gave a clue before and that's as far as I'll go. If you figure it out keep it to yourself. 

We know.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I'm cool dying. Revealing is an awful choice. I gave you guys information that won't be countered unless something really stupid happens. There's a lot of scum work being done by town and I'm not gonna join in. I gave a clue before and that's as far as I'll go. If you figure it out keep it to yourself. 

Scum reads for now pls? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

I'm cool dying. Revealing is an awful choice. I gave you guys information that won't be countered unless something really stupid happens. There's a lot of scum work being done by town and I'm not gonna join in. I gave a clue before and that's as far as I'll go. If you figure it out keep it to yourself. 

kdels revealing in not an awful choice its part of the game. We already have the Doc and the Cop out so your role can't be so important that it makes a reveal a bad choice. Remember when you reveal you narrow the field for town. Your learning the game and people are trying to teach you the proper way to play. At times an experienced player can get out of not revealing but it still leaves an element of doubt they will have to deal with the entire game. Get the point ? You reveal or you die and taking your ball and going home helps no one.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get it.  Why are we taking Kdels at his word here?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote

Kdels isn't gonna get off that easy if he's telling the truth. 

12 angry men GIF by Maudit

Lol, that was quick

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

It's funny reading Drums' first posts of the game knowing what we know now.  He was so nervous, lol.

Haha I was just excited and super dumb but I tried to play as loud as I did on wmcj. I ****ed up man haha. I’ll never do that again that early

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2020 at 5:54 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Day 1 Vote Count:

Jvill (8) -- No.5, JC, Stark, 80, JETS, Ballin, CTM, Arsis

Drums (3) -- Nyn, Meister, Kdels

Lizzy (1) -- SMC

SMC (1) -- Crusher

80 (1) -- Free

Ballin (1) -- Drums

Smash (1) -- Jvill

 

On 6/22/2020 at 8:29 PM, jvill 51 said:

Eh I expected to get run up early. Certainly convenient cover for scum, I’m sure there’s one or two on there, but I also think there’s probably scum avoiding getting caught on the tail end of a lynch that’s not based on anything actually gameplay related.

 

On 6/22/2020 at 8:46 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Shhh...this will be over soon.  Relax.

 

Early interaction with JC and another player.  JC was an early voter on the Jvill joke train (well, a joke for everyone but me).  

I'd really like for this to mean Jvill was scum but it likely means the opposite.  F**k.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BallinPB said:

I don't get it.  Why are we taking Kdels at his word here?  

hes at L-2 and about to die Im not taking him at anything ... he seemed opportunistic yesterday and hes refusing to do what weve all told him he really should do to avoid a lynch . People hate to hammer or be L-1 cause it makes them look scummy ...Pussies if you ask me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

kdels revealing in not an awful choice its part of the game. We already have the Doc and the Cop out so your role can't be so important that it makes a reveal a bad choice. Remember when you reveal you narrow the field for town. Your learning the game and people are trying to teach you the proper way to play. At times an experienced player can get out of not revealing but it still leaves an element of doubt they will have to deal with the entire game. Get the point ? You reveal or you die and taking your ball and going home helps no one.

It is an awful choice and anti-town. But I'll settle. Unvote me and I'll reveal and then be stuck in this game to the end

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, freestater said:

12 angry men GIF by Maudit

Lol, that was quick

Nice.  12 Angry Men is one of my top 10 favorite movies of all-time, maybe top 5.  Quite the impressive cast.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Haha I was just excited and super dumb but I tried to play as loud as I did on wmcj. I ****ed up man haha. I’ll never do that again that early

What do you think of kdels 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

It is an awful choice and anti-town. But I'll settle. Unvote me and I'll reveal and then be stuck in this game to the end

unvote you ? Just reveal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GATA said:

What do you think of kdels 

I think you guys messed up making him reveal and exposing more sh*t to scum. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smashmouth said:

unvote you ? Just reveal 

Unvote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kdels62 said:

I think you guys messed up making him reveal and exposing more sh*t to scum. 

Bro I’m just saying everyone thinks I’m dumb too but if you could at least give reads that would be nice 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the most dramatic bullsh*t going on right now with Kdels.   Just reveal!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I don't get it.  Why are we taking Kdels at his word here?  

I'm not, but his suicidal nature and his reveal jive a bit.  I'd at least like for him to have to slog through a day or so of this game rather than give him what he wants (or at least SEEMS to want); sweet death.  

 

tenor.gif?itemid=15057316

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...