Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

3 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Vote Gata

im thinking third party and the cartel feels right. 

Also, even if she's third party it would be stupid for her to out JETS along side her and then JETS actually corroborate what she is saying.  

unvote

Nobody cared for what I was saying about the Ape which is fine so I will move away to revisit another time.  

Kdels is making no sense in what he's saying.  He was using other peoples cases to vote D1 while now using foolish logic on D2.  

vote kdels 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This suggests there was no scum NK.

I don’t like this.

Not sure what you mean here but you posted this before CTM pointed out there was a scum night kill and my shot was post mortem  ?

If I killed SMC and scum JC was also killed where exactly was the scum kill ? Remember both of us seemed to have missed the post mortem shot

holy moly, you phukkin freaks...   took me 1.5 hrs to wade thru all this once i got my arse outta bed...

2 hours ago, GATA said:

see above...  was busy reading 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

The Byrd/Cartel groups are shaping up as town. Marty searching for Ruth could be several reasons, too soon to speculate on Lsngmore alignment. Snell too.

Feds are scum so far.

Taking shape a little.

FBI sucm, Byrde town...   so Langmore and FBI scum?

2 hours ago, CTM said:

ape couldn't lead a lynch on guy with a bloody knife in his hands screaming i'm scum at the top of his lungs.. he's feckless

you been drinkin brew for breakfast..... Rudy, can't fail

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

The Jews? 

giphy.gif

56 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

?

I laughed fwiw

see above

21 minutes ago, Drums said:

@freestater @Losmeister Just curious to see what you guys think about kdels/80/anyone else

umm.....kdels seems very hidey...   could it be laziness? i dunno, i am getting hidey. so

vote kdels

i mean, Ape likes to try to annoy me for soe reason , maybe he thinks I am hidey? 

80 is sorta like Jif in that they both are very active, yet I cant really feel for what purpose/aligment, yet....

80 usually sorta leads the town when town but less so when scum. I see him sitting back a little more in this game. Someone care to comment on this?

Kdels is quiet and I feel like someone "created a narrative" about that early in the game. I don't remember who it was though...

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

80 usually sorta leads the town when town but less so when scum. I see him sitting back a little more in this game. Someone care to comment on this?

Kdels is quiet and I feel like someone "created a narrative" about that early in the game. I don't remember who it was though...

jc lol

Just now, Drums said:

Just now, GATA said:

jc lol

Drums created that narrative in regards to Kdels early in the game LOL.  

• Haha 1

On 6/22/2020 at 2:50 PM, kdels62 said:

I’ll be honest. I don’t watch Ozarks.

On 6/22/2020 at 2:52 PM, Drums said:

Me either but this comes off as you planting a seed of inactivity. No me gusta

On 6/22/2020 at 2:54 PM, kdels62 said:

This seems to be you planting a seed of accusations. 

On 6/22/2020 at 2:55 PM, Drums said:

That's what I am doing, but I was hoping you would explain that wasn't the case

On 6/22/2020 at 2:59 PM, kdels62 said:

You want me to explain that I won’t go inactive? Even though you have no reason to think I’m going inactive. 

On 6/22/2020 at 3:02 PM, Drums said:

No I was hoping you'd elaborate on what your first post was really saying. Was it saying you won't be into this game? That's what I got from it already. Good way for scum to prep hiding is all I'm saying. This is a big game and it would be easy for scum to lay low for a while. 

^ this?

• Upvote 1

I have no read on Los or Freestater because their content havent really been game related.  I think Freestater made a sus comment in regards to finding the cop which was pingy but I also think that's him not really fully understanding the objective of this game yet.  Could be wrong but we can wait to find out with him.   

Either way no player who has played multiple games would say that in the game thread.  

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

ohhh right you guys had that brief back & forth

So what do you think so far

Do you think it's the right call??

On inactivity alone, no, because I've gotten on his ass before for inactivity in other games and he's been town. As a competing train? Go for it. I'll be watching.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You weren't around for my "Follow me to victory" era when scum.

Ask @The Crusher if I'm scum.  He'll be able to tell you.

Since there was such an era ... can you breakdown each year you've been playing by the "era" that was?

13 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Kdels inactivity doesnt concern me.  There's a few players in this game that are not really active including the newer ones of Los and Freestater.  

Have I been inactive? I was fairly active day 1 and I said I’d be busy prior to the deadline (which was entirely true). I’m just getting away from work and you’ve got me until the evening. 

14 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Kdels inactivity doesnt concern me.  There's a few players in this game that are not really active including the newer ones of Los and Freestater.  

odd, that i feel like i am being quite active...  as in reading al this malarkey....

am not someone who remains chained to their online all day...

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Drums said:

I was plenty active day 1 and stated explicitly that the deadline was an issue for me. So far it’s been a few hours since day 2 started. Still feels like narrative. 

Just now, kdels62 said:

Have I been inactive? I was fairly active day 1 and I said I’d be busy prior to the deadline (which was entirely true). I’m just getting away from work and you’ve got me until the evening. 

Great...you're L-3 at the moment once Barry updates VC.  You're currently voting Gata for a reason which I pointed out to be illogical.  Can you explain more in regards to that vote?  

Just now, BallinPB said:

Great...you're L-3 at the moment once Barry updates VC.  You're currently voting Gata for a reason which I pointed out to be illogical.  Can you explain more in regards to that vote?  

I don’t like her game. A bunch of factual errors and rushed posts. Check out her edits and weird logic. She could just be off but I don’t dig it. Since I don’t know the root material I’m skeptical of alignments and amount of teams. Scum FBI vs Cartel mixed with this family seems overly simple. 

10 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

odd, that i feel like i am being quite active...  as in reading al this malarkey....

am not someone who remains chained to their online all day...

Because you used the word malarkey I will not vote you today lol

• Haha 3

Just now, kdels62 said:

I don’t like her game. A bunch of factual errors and rushed posts. Check out her edits and weird logic. She could just be off but I don’t dig it. Since I don’t know the root material I’m skeptical of alignments and amount of teams. Scum FBI vs Cartel mixed with this family seems overly simple. 

She claimed Mason and JETS backed her up on that.  There is no reason to be voting her now.  Eventually scum will off her or JETS.  If she flips 3rd party then that will screw JETS so that makes me believe the reveal to be truthful even if illogical on her part to reveal.  Care to comment on that?  

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

*** Mod Note ***

If anyone screenshots anything related to the game that isn't in the game thread and shares it in here they're getting a jet pack strapped onto their back and launched into the bottom of the lake.

Yeah, and the lake is where I live. You don't wanna meet me!