Letter to Giants STH

Dear New York Giants Season Ticket Member,

We hope that this email finds you and your family safe and healthy.  We have important information regarding your 2020 Giants season tickets.

Because of the COVID-19 crisis and our commitment to our loyal season ticket members, we are offering all our season ticket members a choice for 2020:

1.  If you want to keep your 2020 season tickets, we are extending the pay-in-full payment deadline to August 14, 2020.  You can either pay in full on or before this date or you can enroll in our four-month payment plan option, under which we will process your payments on August 14, September 14, October 14 and November 13, 2020.  You can choose this option by logging onto your account at

2.  We are offering all season ticket members the ability to take a year off from buying their season tickets.  If you decide to do this, you will have no obligation to pay for your season tickets this year – we will take them back into our inventory and we will see you in 2021. Giants Stadium LLC has confirmed that your PSL Agreement will remain in effect and you will resume season ticket purchases in 2021.  

•    If you want to take the year off from buying your season tickets, you must to complete and submit the application form.  This link is unique to your account and should not be shared with others. If you cannot click the link above, you can copy and paste this URL into your browser:

•    All form submissions will be reviewed for accuracy and a confirmation email will be sent back to you within approximately 7-10 business days.

Of course, if you have any questions regarding this letter or your options, please contact a Giants representative via email at premium@nygfootball.com.

We continue to work closely with the NFL, state government and medical agencies on the many changes that current events have brought us.  Please know that the safety and health of our fans, players and staff continues to be our priority.  We understand that this is a challenging time for everyone, but we will get through it together and we appreciate your continued support.

Stay safe and healthy!

NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS

8 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Memo to MLB and the NBA especially; had 4 American male teens and 20 somethings very intently and organically watching EPL yesterday before an afternoon on the beach. Things matter until they don't. 

I've been trying. It's tedious and boring, but I've been trying. 

25 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I paid in full a while back but I believe the Jets haven’t collected from fans who do monthly payments since March.  They have time to decide since they aren’t collecting any money yet.  

Yes, this is accurate.

Thanks for posting this. The Jets are on the clock.  WOW.

34 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Yes, this is accurate.

Thanks for posting this. The Jets are on the clock.  WOW.

Just wondering what are you going to do if the Jets send something similar?  I’m torn.  I rarely  miss a game but my father is 73 years old and had open heart surgery a couple years ago.  I have a 3 year old son and a daughter coming literally any day now.  

I also wonder how fun would it actually be to attend?  I imagine a lot of restrictions.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Just wondering what are you going to do if the Jets send something similar?  I’m torn.  I rarely  miss a game but my father is 73 years old and had open heart surgery a couple years ago.  I have a 3 year old son and a daughter coming literally any day now.  

I also wonder how fun would it actually be to attend?  I imagine a lot of restrictions.  

I'm in the same place.  Until I know how seating will work-  Skipping rows?  Skipping seats?  Open seating?  All of my seats good or only half?-  it's impossible to make an informed decision.

And if I choose to skip the year, will I still get the rights to the playoff games if we make it?  Come January, it might be an entirely different situation and after 20 years as a season ticket holder I'm not going to miss a home playoff game if it's determined its actually safe.

SAR I

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

I'm in the same place.  Until I know how seating will work-  Skipping rows?  Skipping seats?  Open seating?  All of my seats good or only half?-  it's impossible to make an informed decision.

And if I choose to skip the year, will I still get the rights to the playoff games if we make it?  Come January, it might be an entirely different situation and after 20 years as a season ticket holder I'm not going to miss a home playoff game if it's determined its actually safe.

SAR I

You have a higher likelihood of dying on the car ride to the stadium than from covid, but I get your point. 

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

I also don’t want out of state people allowed to attend the games if they have quarantined for 14 days.  Texas, Arizona and Florida have all been hot spots recently.  Not sure what states may be in that situation in the fall but I still feel strongly about it.  

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I paid in full a while back but I believe the Jets haven’t collected from fans who do monthly payments since March.  They have time to decide since they aren’t collecting any money yet.  

Paid in full too for the Jets. See what happens but not a good sign with the Giants doing that.