2020 NY Yankees

Philc1

8 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I would’ve paid any price to be at the first game the astros were back at Yankee Stadium. It would’ve been historic. Next year I guess. 

I'd pay good money to watch Chapman drill altuve in the ribs at 100 mph

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I would’ve paid any price to be at the first game the astros were back at Yankee Stadium. It would’ve been historic. Next year I guess. 

The Astros will probably fire sale after this season but yes that woulda been hilarious   

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Arguably the best starting rotation in the majors plus Choi actually owns Cole

Think he's probably the only guy on that list. Bob Klapisch did a great interview that was in the Star Ledger yesterday with Ron Darling for his birthday. They are very good friends, and actually competed in college against each other. Most of it centered around his cancer, and, thankfully, his wonderful recovery. Ronnie was talking about how he loves the fact that baseball is constantly changing, and he brought up how lucky he was to see Doc when he broke in, and just how dominant he was for 3-4 years. He mentioned Cole, and said he's the only guy in MLB that has unhittable stuff like Doc did. Pretty high praise from a guy who has seen every deGrom start.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, section314 said:

Think he's probably the only guy on that list. Bob Klapisch did a great interview that was in the Star Ledger yesterday with Ron Darling for his birthday. They are very good friends, and actually competed in college against each other. Most of it centered around his cancer, and, thankfully, his wonderful recovery. Ronnie was talking about how he loves the fact that baseball is constantly changing, and he brought up how lucky he was to see Doc when he broke in, and just how dominant he was for 3-4 years. He mentioned Cole, and said he's the only guy in MLB that has unhittable stuff like Doc did. Pretty high praise from a guy who has seen every deGrom start.

Degrom and Cole are the two best pitchers in baseball.  Can you imagine the 2 best pitchers in baseball in NY? If it was the early 90’s you would never hear the end of it on talk radio and the internet 

• Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Yankees need to get this back on track soon because this season is starting to unravel fast. Injuries mounting again and Voit is the only guy showing up. I’m so sick and tired of seeing the Yankees C team. 

It is what it is.  Yankees have ridiculous depth unfortunately it’s all in the outfield.   

If I’m Cashman, and I know he won’t do this, I’d strongly consider trading Judge for an elite starting pitcher next offseason 

On 8/27/2020 at 7:57 PM, Philc1 said:

It is what it is.  Yankees have ridiculous depth unfortunately it’s all in the outfield.   

If I’m Cashman, and I know he won’t do this, I’d strongly consider trading Judge for an elite starting pitcher next offseason 

season 8 episode 23 GIF

Judge gets injured a lot. 

• Upvote 1