Jump to content

2020 NY Yankees


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess I meant AL starting pitcher.😁 Anyway he kind of got jerked with that whole stop, start, stop, start thing last night. Terrible job by MLB.

David Price opted out lmao

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

It’s really too bad they aren’t allowed to be crowds this year

 

the heckling of the Sux and the Astros would be epic

I would’ve paid any price to be at the first game the astros were back at Yankee Stadium. It would’ve been historic. Next year I guess. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I would’ve paid any price to be at the first game the astros were back at Yankee Stadium. It would’ve been historic. Next year I guess. 

I'd pay good money to watch Chapman drill altuve in the ribs at 100 mph

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I would’ve paid any price to be at the first game the astros were back at Yankee Stadium. It would’ve been historic. Next year I guess. 

The Astros will probably fire sale after this season but yes that woulda been hilarious   

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, section314 said:

They may be the best organization, from top to bottom, in MLB. Have zero $ and are really good every year.

Arguably the best starting rotation in the majors plus Choi actually owns Cole

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Arguably the best starting rotation in the majors plus Choi actually owns Cole

Think he's probably the only guy on that list. Bob Klapisch did a great interview that was in the Star Ledger yesterday with Ron Darling for his birthday. They are very good friends, and actually competed in college against each other. Most of it centered around his cancer, and, thankfully, his wonderful recovery. Ronnie was talking about how he loves the fact that baseball is constantly changing, and he brought up how lucky he was to see Doc when he broke in, and just how dominant he was for 3-4 years. He mentioned Cole, and said he's the only guy in MLB that has unhittable stuff like Doc did. Pretty high praise from a guy who has seen every deGrom start.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, section314 said:

Think he's probably the only guy on that list. Bob Klapisch did a great interview that was in the Star Ledger yesterday with Ron Darling for his birthday. They are very good friends, and actually competed in college against each other. Most of it centered around his cancer, and, thankfully, his wonderful recovery. Ronnie was talking about how he loves the fact that baseball is constantly changing, and he brought up how lucky he was to see Doc when he broke in, and just how dominant he was for 3-4 years. He mentioned Cole, and said he's the only guy in MLB that has unhittable stuff like Doc did. Pretty high praise from a guy who has seen every deGrom start.

Degrom and Cole are the two best pitchers in baseball.  Can you imagine the 2 best pitchers in baseball in NY? If it was the early 90’s you would never hear the end of it on talk radio and the internet 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Yankees need to get this back on track soon because this season is starting to unravel fast. Injuries mounting again and Voit is the only guy showing up. I’m so sick and tired of seeing the Yankees C team. 

It is what it is.  Yankees have ridiculous depth unfortunately it’s all in the outfield.   
 

If I’m Cashman, and I know he won’t do this, I’d strongly consider trading Judge for an elite starting pitcher next offseason 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2020 at 7:57 PM, Philc1 said:

It is what it is.  Yankees have ridiculous depth unfortunately it’s all in the outfield.   
 

If I’m Cashman, and I know he won’t do this, I’d strongly consider trading Judge for an elite starting pitcher next offseason 

season 8 episode 23 GIF
 

Judge gets injured a lot. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...