No fans at metlife

8 hours ago, CTJetsFan said:

I don't get how the league can allow some teams to have fans while other teams are being prohibited by local gov't. I know.....it's all about generating as much revue (ticket sales) as they are allowed to to offset the losses.....even if some teams get zero. Total BS

NFL Owners:

2qzh3y.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/21/2020 at 2:50 PM, More Cowbell said:

If we have enough people, I'm good with that. I canceled my zoom account but I would reopen it if we could get a solid group together every week. 

We are working on a solution here, hope to have something to test out in August 

• Upvote 3

No fans so now there might be a chance to hear everything that goes on in the game. The trash talking, that hits, the refs getting an earful, the coaches yelling at each other or player disputes on the sidelines. The audience will get a different view of the game as a whole. I’m sure cursing will be abundant how they taper that will be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

7 hours ago, MS jets Fan said:

No fans so now there might be a chance to hear everything that goes on in the game. The trash talking, that hits, the refs getting an earful, the coaches yelling at each other or player disputes on the sidelines. The audience will get a different view of the game as a whole. I’m sure cursing will be abundant how they taper that will be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Without the crowd noise, they probably will not deploy the parabolic mics they use on the sidelines. 

• Sympathy 1

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 11:25 PM, T0mShane said:

If anyone wants me to recreate the game day experience for you, for a wee $400 I will come to your house, curse in front of your children, give you a rubber pretzel and warm Bud Light, then fistfight with you every time you try to go to the bathroom.

..promise ?   :ahhh: