Newest JetNation Mod - SS19

Maxman

With the volume of posts growing here by the day (the last several days have been over 1,000 posts) we decided it was time to add another Moderator into the mix.

Thank you StormShadow19 for agreeing to become the newest member of the JetNation Moderator team.

You have been with us from day one. You are fair, you are funny and if you don't factor in this weird Detroit Tigers fetish that you have, you seem alright!

We are very glad that you are going to help us out. We know that the pay is terrible. But we do appreciate the help.

Thank You!

Congrats, Shadow.

Sucker. :D

Now now Bob... no need to be bitter ;)

Whats your stance on the word Turd?

Innocent

I guess I set us up for these comments- see what you have to look forward to SS

Oh the joy!

Anyway, thanks to everyone who was serious about the congrats! And thanks to Max, Faba, Smizzy and Guns. I just hope to help out and keep things as they way they are.

Is the mod selection program some kind of affirmative action program for Michiganders?

Lets see we have One from Jersey, Two from Michigan and one from New York on the staff right now. And one staffer at a Weight Watchers spa program

Is the mod selection program some kind of affirmative action program for Michiganders?

Seriously, Shadow - I appreciate people stepping up to do that job.

Y'know Bob... I found that funny too. How this NEW YORK Jets site has found the only two Jets fans in Michigan, and made them both moderators.

Thanks for the props. As you know, it's not a fun job, but hey, with the current group of mods here, it'll be just fine, I think.

Y'know Bob... I found that funny too. How this NEW YORK Jets site has found the only two Jets fans in Michigan, and made them both moderators.

Thanks for the props. As you know, it's not a fun job, but hey, with the current group of mods here, it'll be just fine, I think.

Just don't delete any of my posts like a former moderator did.

Archived