The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Is that not the textbook definition of distancing? You have an obvious non lynch and then you have me. That was a real hard set of choices there. A good place to look at considering he was scum no? Or doesn’t fit your narrative so just move on?  

What narrative? Hess has claimed crushers partner. 

I'm advocating we lynch Barksdale anyway. Do you get why?

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

I’ve quoted Barry twice now in his quote of JC stating the numbers could be near endgame and then in the same breathe advocating for a fast lynch. Why has not caught anyone attention is past me. Considering I’m the only one who called crusher days in advance you’d think I’d have a little cred. 

You'd have more cred if you'd cooperate and not stubbornly align with hess who has claimed scum 

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

I have no idea what’s going on. I have read 10% of this game. But I know a bullsh*tter when I see one 

I'm not surprised you have spent most of your adult life with your head up your ass

35 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I’ve quoted Barry twice now in his quote of JC stating the numbers could be near endgame and then in the same breathe advocating for a fast lynch. Why has not caught anyone attention is past me. Considering I’m the only one who called crusher days in advance you’d think I’d have a little cred. 

Where have I done this? If I wanted a fast lynch it would have happened already.