Mims second hammy

More Cowbell

20 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

After the rash of injuries  last season we now have this. Same injury he had but the other leg. Hamstring injiries are prevented by stretching. For him to get another immediately after rehabbing  one on the opposite  leg is insane. I mean have you ever heard of another athlete having this happen. Add into the fact that the whe team had muscle injuries,  I would say we are not doing enough as far a s a trainer goes. 

Ive heard of this happening plenty of times, hammy injuries are common place and worse, sometimes theres not much you can do.  

Think Jose Reyes.  

23 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

After the rash of injuries  last season we now have this. Same injury he had but the other leg. Hamstring injiries are prevented by stretching. For him to get another immediately after rehabbing  one on the opposite  leg is insane. I mean have you ever heard of another athlete having this happen. Add into the fact that the whe team had muscle injuries,  I would say we are not doing enough as far a s a trainer goes. 

Do you honestly think that the players don't stretch and do mobility drills? Hamstring pulls can be caused by overtraining/undertraining hamstrings and quads. It can be caused by poor technique. It can be that some players are injury prone while others are not.

On 9/12/2020 at 11:27 AM, More Cowbell said:

Numbers don't lie. I agree.