Jump to content
Beerfish

College game day Oct 24th...

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

David Carr had 9 td passes and 15 interceptions and a 52 percent completion rate.

McCagnan was part of that sh*tshow as well.  That idiot earned nothing about building the oline before getting the QB.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Losmeister said:

do u believe in Najee Harris?

am becoming more convinced, but still uncertain

I believe in him. He’s not blazing fast but he’s a jack of all trades and that translates immediately to the NFL in one way or another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

David Carr had 9 td passes and 15 interceptions and a 52 percent completion rate.

My bad Gastineau.  It's hard for me to take a joke this season. Just had a flashback of so many arguments about potential franchise quarterbacks for the Jets (compounded by a lifetime of arguing continously injured centers for the Trail Blazers.)  Having both Sam Bowie and Greg Oden as cornerstones of fan disappointment makes you feel like your losing every conversation involving sports.  Along with other nameless failed careers due to injury.  (weeps)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Ibrahim kid from Minnesota looks legit. He's definitely a player to take into consideration come draft day with his great build and good lateral mobility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Michigan looking pretty good.

It's the difference between the QB's. Michigan looks like they have one and the Minnesota kid is horrible.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

My bad Gastineau.  It's hard for me to take a joke this season. Just had a flashback of so many arguments about potential franchise quarterbacks for the Jets (compounded by a lifetime of arguing continously injured centers for the Trail Blazers.)  Having both Sam Bowie and Greg Oden as cornerstones of fan disappointment makes you feel like your losing every conversation nvolving sports.  Along with othef nameless failed careers due to injury.  (weeps)

I think we're all a little bitchy. I'm among the worst here in that dept. 

We deserve better. 

 

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, King P said:

I've been saying for a while now: Trevor Lawrence is QB1, but the gap between him and Justin Fields isn't as wide as people think it out is. I know people say you can't trust an OSU QB, but I truly think Fields is different.

He's an excellent consolation prize for whoever misses out on Lawrence

Completely agree.  I think people are underestimating how valuable the second pick in the draft will me because there will be a team or two (Jacksonville and Washington come to immediate mind) hoping to get Fields that will be trying to trade up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JiF said:

Lance is a better passer than Fields? 

I've never seen him play but that just seems a little cray hearing it out loud.

Think he's confusing bigger arm and better passer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HawaiisOnlyJetsFan said:

Think he's confusing bigger arm and better passer.

Idk but again, I've never seen Lance play so I dont know what he can do passing the Football.  His stats seems to say he's more of a runner than passer but again, never watched a down of him.  Who I have watched is Justin Fields and after another meh performance by Sunshine, I'm going to steady maintain until proven otherwise that Justin Fields is the best passer of the Football in college. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JiF said:

Idk but again, I've never seen Lance play so I dont know what he can do passing the Football.  His stats seems to say he's more of a runner than passer but again, never watched a down of him.  Who I have watched is Justin Fields and after another meh performance by Sunshine, I'm going to steady maintain until proven otherwise that Justin Fields is the best passer of the Football in college. 

The weird thing about Joe Douglas that I like? I think Joe Douglas is the exact opposite of Macc. Where Macc would take the concensus Lindy, ESPN, Fox sports pick, if Joe Douglas & his scouts believe Justin Fields is better, they'll take him, or trade back & take him? I know Joe is no god, but I do think he's a really smart football man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JiF said:

Idk but again, I've never seen Lance play so I dont know what he can do passing the Football.  His stats seems to say he's more of a runner than passer but again, never watched a down of him.  Who I have watched is Justin Fields and after another meh performance by Sunshine, I'm going to steady maintain until proven otherwise that Justin Fields is the best passer of the Football in college. 

I completely agree with that. He's vision, progression and ball placement/accuracy at this point is better than Lawrence. Lawrence is fool's gold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...