Thursday night game 10/29

Beerfish

8 minutes ago, rangerous said:

At that point the jets have a chance to lose or tie.  I doubt if Belichicken would ever intentionally lose a game against the jets.

I think he wants to screw the Jets any way he can, think lose the batter but win the war. We've seen BB take intentional safeties in the past, granted that was calculated for a win but still.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

No way of BB can put the final nail in the coffin on the 0-16 season he will do it to the NY Jets. 

He’s smart, if a win by the Jets that game puts them outside of the top 2 and potentially keeps Lawrence and Fields outside of the AFCE, he’ll gladly throw that game.  Assuming the Pats are eliminated from playoff contention.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No way of BB can put the final nail in the coffin on the 0-16 season he will do it to the NY Jets. 

See I think he'd want to crush us as bad as he can. Nothing, IMO, would be worse than owning #1 and then winning against the Pats to pick #2 or #3. Lose the battle, win the war.

1 hour ago, Jetmech said:

It’s one thing to disagree with hiring a college HC, it’s another to dismiss him based on his religion. Still waiting for any of his players rebelling....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that was way overblown by a handful of people.