Bye Week - If Gase is getting fired it’s happening now

Going into the Bye, with that (wonderful) loss to the Pats on MNF, with Flacco to Perriman, handing off to Frank Gore - none of whom will be here next year. That was scary. Wake up call Woody! You almost ruined your best chance at a legacy (Trevor Lawrence) with 40 year old jackoff journeymen.

Fire Gase, promote Jim Bob with instructions to not play guys over 23 from here on out and you need to consult Herm Edwards and Dick Curl for clock management, Kotite for offensive double TE schemes, Groh for inspirational talks and Rex just to make it fun again. 

Let’s go lose this out boys! San Diego up next, watch out for those Rookie Tua Dolphins having a bad game and of course the sh*tty ass Pats one more time.  We can do this!

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

6 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Going into the Bye, with that (wonderful) loss to the Pats on MNF, with Flacco to Perriman, handing off to Frank Gore - none of whom will be here next year. That was scary. Wake up call Woody! You almost ruined your best chance at a legacy (Trevor Lawrence) with 40 year old jackoff journeymen.

Fire Gase, promote Jim Bob with instructions to not play guys over 23 from here on out and you need to consult Herm Edwards and Dick Curl for clock management, Kotite for offensive double TE schemes, Groh for inspirational talks and Rex just to make it fun again. 

Let’s go lose this out boys! San Diego up next, watch out for those Rookie Tua Dolphins having a bad game and of course the sh*tty ass Pats one more time.  We can do this!

flashlight speech...i still cringe thinking about it

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

This game cinched that he will be here till the end of the year.

If I’m an owner I’d want a win bit am horrified that it’s coming from Flacco to Perriman to Gore- a monstrosity. 

woody/Chris Are you listening?!? This is your chance to step in fire the head coach and tell the interim “play only the young guys who are going to keep us close. Trevor Lawrence gives me an opportunity to change the entire narrative of my life - I could stop being such a bitch ass loser”

Jeez, can you give it a rest with the “fire Gase” crap?

Why would you want them to fire him now? It makes no sense.Jim Bob Cooter... give me a break! ?

You just saw how good this team can look with a competent QB, even with so many players out with injury. We finally got our WRs on the field, and the rookies are finally playing.

The only downer tonight (and it’s a big one) is the LT getting hurt again. The kid can obviously play, but is that huge body going to hold up? Will Qinnen continue to get better? Is Mims for real? Those are the things you should be worrying about, not this dumb crap about firing the coach..

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

Jeez, can you give it a rest with the “fire Gase” crap?

Why would you want them to fire him now? It makes no sense.Jim Bob Cooter... give me a break! ?

You just saw how good this team can look with a competent QB, even with so many players out with injury. We finally got our WRs on the field, and the rookies are finally playing.

The only downer tonight (and it’s a big one) is the LT getting hurt again. The kid can obviously play, but is that huge body going to hold up? Will Qinnen continue to get better? Is Mims for real? Those are the things you should be worrying about, not this dumb crap about firing the coach..

Exactly. So terminate his azz and be done with it.