Jaguars do what Joe Douglas and Chris Johnson were to cowardly to do. Glennon is named starter vs Bears. Update James Robinson to miss game as well.

Jetsbb

5 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Do people really think Doug Marrone, who is about to be fired, is saying "Hey, I'm going to do these folks a solid for firing me 3 years after I took to them to an eyelash of a superbowl with Blake Bortles?"

What does Doug Marrone care if the Jaguars get Trevor Lawrence?

I could have sworn I read reports last week that Dougy would be back next year in Jacksonville.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Who says? 

I need evidence. 

Ok I'll break it down ...

Indy is currently the 6th seed at 10-4. However, they are tied with the Titans. who own the tie-breaker over them. If they win tomorrow, they're still in the hunt for division. So they would definitely play their starters Week 17. If the Colts lose to the Steelers, and the Titans beat the Packers, Tennessee would clinch and the Colts will be out on the division title. However...

Even if that happens, they still have to clinch a wild card spot. Problem is that Miami and Baltimore are both 9-5, and both hold the tie-breaker over the Colts. So even if the Colts lost out on the division, they would would still have to play Week 17 to ensure they win and hold off the Dolphins and Ravens.

So therefore, there is ZERO chance the Colts rests their starters week 17 against Jacksonville regardless of what happens tomorrow

5 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Yup. They are tanking. That just about does it. 

Minshew = 16 TD/5 INT. 

Glennon = 3 TD/3 INT. 

Oh well. 

Minshew sucked last week. Glennon played well in a couple games and he a vet. Hopefully he lights it up tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, King P said:

Ok I'll break it down ...

Indy is currently the 6th seed at 10-4. However, they are tied with the Titans. who own the tie-breaker over them. If they win tomorrow, they're still in the hunt for division. So they would definitely play their starters Week 17. If the Colts lose to the Steelers, and the Titans beat the Packers, Tennessee would clinch and the Colts will be out on the division title. However...

Even if that happens, they still have to clinch a wild card spot. Problem is that Miami and Baltimore are both 9-5, and both hold the tie-breaker over the Colts. So even if the Colts lost out on the division, they would would still have to play Week 17 to ensure they win and hold off the Dolphins and Ravens.

So therefore, there is ZERO chance the Colts rests their starters week 17 against Jacksonville regardless of what happens tomorrow

Yeah. You're right. Thnx. 

Hopefully Philip Rivers craps the bed like he always done with playoff pressure on the line ?