bla bla bla

4 hours ago, Larz said:

2018 offensive assistant 

2019 passing game coordinator 

2020 OC

no ******* way do I touch this guy 

burrow had 7 seconds to throw at LSU

peter principal 1,0000000%

You can say LSU had plenty of wide open receivers and that was predominately due to scheme.  The Oline while good was not providing Burrow an all day pocket like Mac Jones or even a Zach Wilson enjoys. 

44 minutes ago, cant wait said:

It was Kafka. When Nagy was the OC Kafka exclusively worked with Mahomes while Nagy worked with Smith the starter. Bienemy isn’t involved with the passing game. 

“We’ve all got things [Mahomes] can work on,” said the head coach. “We have a list of things and Mike (Kafka) takes him through it and goes down and they study it and make sure he takes steps forward. He has a bunch of things he can work on.”

Yes, sorry if that seemed like I meant Bieniemy was OC at that time. Didn't mean to confuse haha just meant that Reid is afraid to lose Kafka, not Bieniemy which is why Kafka was blocked from interviewing.

4 hours ago, Larz said:

2018 offensive assistant 

2020 OC

2019 - sacked 36 times

2018 - sacked 36 times

Burrows team was practically identical in 2018 and 2019, somehow he managed 44 more TDs with Brady there. Certainly possible Brady had nothing to do with that success but that's an incredible jump in production for a guy who couldn't beat out Dwayne Haskins.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

2019 - sacked 36 times

2018 - sacked 36 times

Burrows team was practically identical in 2018 and 2019, somehow he managed 44 more TDs with Brady there. Certainly possible Brady had nothing to do with that success but that's an incredible jump in production for a guy who couldn't beat out Dwayne Haskins.

LSU's skill position players were top notch across the board (Marshall/Chase/Jefferson plus TE (Moss) ) and Clyde Edwards-Helaire at RB , but Joe Brady made a world of difference for that offense, it was like night and day from the previous season. Burrow had a season for the record books but it all started with their offensive game plan and mindset.

17 hours ago, Boynton Beach Jets said:

He is not my first choice.  I know its his first year but his offense ranks in the bottom third of the NFL  Tremendous year at LSU , but he did have Burrow  I like other guys more especially Dabol.  We should sell the house for him.

We dont have a house. We sold it to get Sam 3 years ago...

wind fail GIF

44 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

LSU's skill position players were top notch across the board (Marshall/Chase/Jefferson plus TE (Moss) ) and Clyde Edwards-Helaire at RB , but Joe Brady made a world of difference for that offense, it was like night and day from the previous season. Burrow had a season for the record books but it all started with their offensive game plan and mindset.

Not to mention they were all there in 2018 as well

4 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

2019 - sacked 36 times

2018 - sacked 36 times

Sean mcvay was OC for 3 years before he got a shot at a h c job

its just too soon 

simple 

12 hours ago, Larz said:

2018 offensive assistant 

2020 OC

LSU had one of the toughest all around scheds of any major team in a long time last year and they destroyed all comers including this years generational darling Trevor Lawrence.  LSU under Brady had one of the best offensive schemes and consistent play calling you will ever see.

Joe Brady is not the least bit overrated.  Head coach?  Well you never know but plenty of younger guys, 1st time hires have ended up being very good coaches.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

I want him as our OC with Daboll as HC

I don’t know if the bills let Daboll come here. He will have offers outside the division   Dorsey might be a different story because no one is talking about him and it would be such a huge promotion for him

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

I don’t know if the bills let Daboll come here. He will have offers outside the division   Dorsey might be a different story because no one is talking about him and it would be such a huge promotion for him

Are the Bills allowed to deny Daboll a head coaching job? I thought they could only block lateral moves

On 12/31/2020 at 7:24 AM, Jetster said:

I think Mike Zimmer might be a goner? He's a better D coordinator than a Head Coach. Having cap issues ravaged the D side of the ball after signing Cousins, Cook & Thielen, they even had to trade Diggs. 

I don't see Zimmer getting fired but if he was I would favor him over lewis.

• Upvote 1