New York Rangers 2021

BROOKLYN JET

39 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

angry paul rudd GIF

This season has sucked to watch. Igor kept us in that thing last night anyway.

It's been a tough season so far, but I still think they are on the right track, and have had a decent rebuild,... Even with the unexpected losses of DeAngelo and Panarin, the injuries to Chytil and Trouba, Mika being really off since coming back from COVID, and now we have to worry about Kakko being back on the list... They are still in every game, so we can have hope that as they get healthy and the younger players mature they will be able to win allot of these close games. I just hope they don't do anything stupid, keep the core together, add a piece or two, and maybe look for a new coach, but don't panic.

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Fans back at the Garden has been great too. 

Yup, the fans are into it. Rangers power play is heating up. Lindgren and Fox are a great pair. Hopefully Panarin and Kappo are back soon. I want to see this team make a run. Mika needs to get going. Laffy & Miller look good.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Per #NYR Coach Quinn, Filip Chytil will be a game-time decision tomorrow vs. BUF. Anthony Bitetto is day-to-day (lower body).

Who sits when Chytil comes back?  Brodzinski I assume.  Blackwell and Rooney have been playing decent.

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Shesterkin really needs to pull himseld together and grab the #1 goaltender mantle by the balls! He's been sloppy and unfocused so often this season. What happened to the guy from last year?!

I knew he had big skates to fill taking over for the King, I kind of saw this coming, but now he needs to get it together.

• Upvote 1