Christopher Johnson press conference

8 hours ago, Shelbyblue said:

The reason why this team has been soo bad. He's clueless on how to run a NFL team. Can't see why anyone would come to the Jets.

Listened to the whole 22 minutes. What did he say that’s blew your mind? Sounded like normal owner talk to me

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Listened to the whole 22 minutes. What did he say that’s blew your mind? Sounded like normal owner talk to me

With some its not what he said, just that he said anything.

Have no idea what he said that would make anyone complain or what we should have expected differently.

Maybe its the fact that he took it upon himself to hire Adam freakin Gase then stood by him when we were clearly headed where we are. Now you want to think about changing your screwed up hierarchy after a decade of incompetence. Sorry he doesn't give me confidence he can turn things around. We'll see if he stays out the way and let football guys do football, just soo many horrible decisions by the Johnsons.

13 minutes ago, Warfish said:

No one at any upper level position gets interviewed by one guy and one guy alone.  It's always a group.

Exactly 

Sometimes you find youre so intent of getting a question out and answered you miss something.  Its normal procedure and good to even just have someone else listening

I was listening to his press conference last night and fell asleep before he finished talking zzzzz put me to sleep he sounds like a freaking robot. 

Hopefully he gives JD 100% control over the roster and coaching search and stays far away from the team while moving to the UK or something. 

Actually I don't care where Christopher goes just stay the fk out of JDs way.