PYP2021 Game Thread

54 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's a shame. It's okay, though, I make mistakes, too. I forgive you, Gata.

No hard feelings from me. I played an awful game as Cop. I still love everyone -- except for JC and Kdouche! I hope you both burn in Scum Hell!

Go Town!!!!!!!

@GATA only feels rage. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Stahp!  You are scum.  You know and I know.  The rest is your show convince others. 

Riddle me this Spoot.

The cop is a one-time role.  What value is there NOT to let town know you cleared someone?  Stupid is as stupid does.  Scummy McScumpster.

@GATA @CTM

So, this bold pings to me.

Is sooot scum of stupid? Calling him stupid infers he is town cop and misplayed it.

Also, somebody else said this about spoot withholding - and JC is echoing - to me, that’s a scum tell.

Also also, JC’s logic that the whole scum team came to spoots defense and outed themselves is a scum tell, because it defies the logic of someone who has played for years.

I think I have to play my gut, right or wrong. Vote JC

• Haha 1

Accusations and wild claims were shouted back and forth. The day was chaotic but the decision was quick. Spoot was beat mercilessly by the crowd until all he could do was stand there and sway dizzily from all the concussions he endured. Then Gata stepped forward and shot a device out of her chest. It latched onto Spoot's limbs while Gata put her forearm in front of her and punched a passcode into her software. There was a gentle beep beep beep and the device on Spoot extended and ripped his arms, legs, and head from his now gruesome and bloody torso while stabbing down into the ground to make an example out of him. The speaker booped:

"Fatality! Spoot was a Mafia Goon."

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Accusations and wild claims were shouted back and forth. The day was chaotic but the decision was quick. Spoot was beat mercilessly by the crowd until all he could do was stand there and sway dizzily from all the concussions he endured. Then Gata stepped forward and shot a device out of her chest. It latched onto Spoot's limbs while Gata put her forearm in front of her and punched a passcode into her software. There was a gentle beep beep beep and the device on Spoot extended and ripped his arms, legs, and head from his now gruesome and bloody torso while stabbing down into the ground to make an example out of him. The speaker booped:

"Fatality! Spoot was a Mafia Goon."

Nice!

Ape suggesting we don't lynch either of them after fear mongering that they were both scum was the pingiest thing I saw during the run up. Also his weird vote for JC after Spoot lynch plays out like a see I'm just a cluess townie breadcrumb.

I don't really have too much of a problem with him thinking JC was lying, it seemed far fetched, but townies makes mistakes all the time.,

The other 2 things are harder to swallow

Scenarios  w/ 2 scum left we’re currently 8vs2.

Assuming there isn’t a JK and I holster 

7vs2

if there is a JK and I holster (the JK also has to guess right)

8vs2

Assuming there isn’t a JK and I shoot correctly 

7vs1  

JC and Spoot with a gambit is a possibility only if a JK exists (not going to tinfoil this for now) 

::edited:

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

Huh I did not expect a lynch so soon.

I dropped the ball twice this weekend sorry guys. I'll pay more attention this week. 

Same, hahaha

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Nice!

Ape suggesting we don't lynch either of them after fear mongering that they were both scum was the pingiest thing I saw during the run up. Also his weird vote for JC after Spoot lynch plays out like a see I'm just a cluess townie breadcrumb.

I don't really have too much of a problem with him thinking JC was lying, it seemed far fetched, but townies makes mistakes all the time.,

The other 2 things are harder to swallow

Apessession by Calvin Klein

Someone has to be the bait.

17 minutes ago, GATA said:

7vs2

if there is a JK and I holster 

8vs2

7vs1  

JC and Spoot with a gambit is a possibility only if a JK exists (not going to tinfoil this for now) 

I’d Shoot kdels or ctm.

Kdels is the one who gently nudged my JC/Spoot suspicion. Ctm arrived quite easily at spoot being the liar. He also botched his vanilla claim.

As for me, you can shoot me - but I’m town. Just bad at this when I helicopter in at the end.

32 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’d Shoot kdels or ctm.

Kdels is the one who gently nudged my JC/Spoot suspicion. Ctm arrived quite easily at spoot being the liar. He also botched his vanilla claim.

As for me, you can shoot me - but I’m town. Just bad at this when I helicopter in at the end.

What did I nudge? Also super gross post 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’d Shoot kdels or ctm.

My thought process is in thread, his counter was pretty bad imo + I had closed the day prior with spoot and Barry as my top 2

I believe you had spoot in your top 2/3 as well, which is why I don't understand why you'd be voting JC

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ahh yes, the vaunted i'm not stupid it was a twap ape defense

No, that’s not what I’m saying. It was poor play, but being inadvertent bait it the silver lining.

God you’re ******* weird when it comes to any little thing I say.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

My thought process is in thread, his counter was pretty bad imo + I had closed the day prior with spoot and Barry as my top 2

I believe you had spoot in your top 2/3 as well, which is why I don't understand why you'd be voting JC

JC’s gotcha of me and kdels just seemed too contrived. He made me overthink it like when you play with bad DM logic.

On 1/23/2021 at 6:23 PM, Integrity28 said:

Probably both scum.

Repped by odels

On 1/23/2021 at 6:41 PM, Integrity28 said:

Is this correct? If so, we have 2 unfound town power roles.

If this is lylo for real, then townies might consider a mass reveal. If we have 2 additional power roles, then we know the cop claims are both false. I know, I know... "ape is scummy for suggesting a mass reveal". I'm normally not a fan, but I'm thinking through how we might play this moment with logic - rather than instinct.

Repped by kdels

On 1/23/2021 at 6:41 PM, kdels62 said:

I have no clue. I was gonna vote JC earlier so that’s why I’m voting there. The reveals at this point have to be ignored I think.

Agreement

On 1/23/2021 at 6:53 PM, Integrity28 said:

First handful of pots: JC casting wifom/narrative accusations, without substance.

Second handful: JC suggesting I'm scum.

But yea, he viewed Spoot. Oh, and Spoot view me.

I got all those convenient and contrived feels.

My logic unpacked more

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Repped by odels

Repped by kdels

Agreement

My logic unpacked more

Cool. I don’t think anything there is gross. I understand your logic and don’t think it was poorly reasoned. In fact, idk what I would’ve done if Gata didn’t offer her vig shot. I think CTM’s “mistake” is something to consider.

What is gross is trying to influence the Vig shot. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Cool. I don’t think anything there is gross. I understand your logic and don’t think it was poorly reasoned. In fact, idk what I would’ve done if Gata didn’t offer her vig shot. I think CTM’s “mistake” is something to consider.

? that is correct

3 hours ago, GATA said:

7vs2

8vs2

7vs1  

::edited:

How is it 8v2 if there are only 7 players alive? 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

How is it 8v2 if there are only 7 players alive? 

You're right I forgot we went into yesterday with 8

Ok just deduct a 1 lol from the totals

Scenarios  w/ 2 scum left we’re currently 7vs2.

6vs2

7vs2

6vs1  

^ updated 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I dunno man, there’s a reason I don’t play anymore. I’m kinda ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️????

fwiw - you're striking me as dumb vs. scum

Spoot defense was literally, not uh, you ARE!!!  And omg, I played so bad, he also intentionally typed "cop" out like 10 times...you just have a hard on for JC.  Always have.

48 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

28 minutes ago, GATA said:

? that is correct

I guess y’all haven’t played with me as much - I don’t really ever try to dictate what a vig does. Not my meta, so to speak. 

What I said there is more a reflection of where I stand now that spoot flipped. On the record, so to speak. Gata should do what she wants.

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

fwiw - you're striking me as dumb vs. scum

Spoot defense was literally, not uh, you ARE!!!  And omg, I played so bad, he also intentionally typed "cop" out like 10 times...you just have a hard on for JC.  Always have.

Truth be told, I used to see JC do some of these things he’s done and could nail him. Now, if he’s done then as town ... my meta for him is kaput. Good job by him rearranging meta though, as a dude note.

For the record, I didn’t believe spoot either. I deferred to jc because of old meta reads, like I said ‘gut’.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Truth be told, I used to see JC do some of these things he’s done and could nail him. Now, if he’s done then as town ... my meta for him is kaput. Good job by him rearranging meta though, as a dude note.

For the record, I didn’t believe spoot either. I deferred to jc because of old meta reads, like I said ‘gut’.

Fair enough...obvi it's been a minute since we had a game but last I remember is JC has been even less engaged early these days then the 8ball days....very flippant...starts turning it on day 3 almost.  Which, I cant blame him, as you saw this game....starts have been terribly slow lately.

just my 2cents, could be wrong

On 1/24/2021 at 9:27 AM, Integrity28 said:

I’m willing to forgo a choice between JC and Spoot, and lynch CTM.

On 1/24/2021 at 9:40 AM, kdels62 said:

I too am okay with this.

This was the post the pinged, again, for me with Kdels.

Honestly, when reading it, I half expected Ape to say I gotcha, trap, blah blah blah

There is no way were lynching anyone other Spoot or JC 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Is it me, or is like vig shot directing like common play here...feel like we talk about it all the time.  Dont mean to defend Ape or anything but idk, seems like you bozo's do it all the time

Oh, usually they try to organize a vote of who the vig will shoot. The lesser tactics usually revolve around everyone giving a top 3. 

I don’t think it’s a scummy thing at all. I hate it, though, that’s why it’s funny for them to accuse me. I am almost 100% in favor of letting vig play their role. I see it as towns job to be on-record for reads. My post could have just as easily said ‘I would lynch’ not shoot. I don’t care. It was about which type of death is happening next.