PYP2021 Game Thread

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Fun game Nolder!  Thanks for running it

Nice job Stark!  Usually I read you well.  

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

Thanks. A lot of bourbon went into this game. 
maybe I need to drink more when I draw scum

5034B286-5415-4075-A3A1-BA2CEED4664D.jpeg.9ead5b85a61d7db70f14f8ebdcec7213.jpeg

Get this if you see it. Barrel Proof 

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, GATA said:

frfr I was going to shoot spoot or JC and that would have sucked 

Then yesterday I was in between shooting CTM or Ape 

I chose Ape because he still chose to vote JC even after the reveal 

Always ask yourself: if scum knows the right answers, why would they mid-step and paint a target in themselves. I said at the time CTM clearly arrived at choosing Spoot far too easily after the reveals. 

It’s okay. We all choose wrong, for all sorts of reasons. Just a little learning take-away. I realized after climbing down from my stubborn perch that my read on CTM was he’s scum, so his okay was to bud Spoot = no way I should have chosen JC over Spoot. Anyways, it was a dumb play by me / but should have been super obviously a town blunder.

We’ll get them next time. ?

58 minutes ago, Nolder said:

CTM qt strategy was better than his in-game play, frankly. Once upon a time there’s no way I would have let you slide. I’m mafia lazy now. ?‍♂️

34 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I can't believe you MFrs let ctm off the hook after that  "vt/innocent child" reveal.

?

meh, 100% that's a mistake I'd have been far more likely to make as town than scum.

When i fake reveal as scum I normally double check everything, i was super high and being a complete moron 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, CTM said:

I'd have done the same fwiw.. ape came out of day looking very bad, honeslty don't know what was going through his head there

Also I ate too much edibles and was really high when i typed innocent child in my reveal lmao

Geez, blame me - blame edibles - anything other than being accountable for your own eff up.

Turd.

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Geez, blame me - blame edibles - anything other than being accountable for your own eff up.

Turd.

Yes as opposed to you who pushed nonsensical theories about 2 fake claims and voted with obv scum. And  then lectured the bot for shooting your furry bottom, and told her maybe shell do better next time

We can all learn a thing or two about sportsmanship from you lol

18 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes as opposed to you who pushed nonsensical theories about 2 fake claims and voted with obv scum. And  then lectured the bot for shooting your furry bottom, and told her maybe shell do better next time

We can all learn a thing or two about sportsmanship from you lol

The theory about a gambit was in-game, is a sign that I respect the creativity and guts of my opponents, and otherwise had nothing to do with sportsmanship - it was just bad play, which I already owned.

The comment to Gata was that WE will do better next time.

So yeah, anything to deflect your own flaws to someone else. 

Est a dick, you psychotic turd.