PYP2021 Game Thread

14 hours ago, Stark said:

Just caught up. 

i am a villager. 

I was thinking JC or Kdels would be my vote today to start and then this jc and spoot thing. 

I thought spoot felt scummy earlier in the game. And I can get behind JC’s claim better than spoots counter.

VOTE SPOOT 

This was the hammer? 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Ctm and kdels. Scum.

Ape is dumb.

Who wants to talk about coffee?

Agreed on all the above.  All of it.

And yes, I want to talk about coffee.  Currently, I pay 15$ for a small bag of the most delicious coffee I've ever had, it's called Strongtree.  It's sooooooooo ******* good.  However, expense.  I had the very unfortunate experience of joining Costco yesterday.  Maybe it was Sunday but holy sh*t, the place was pure ******* chaos but man, do they have some good sh*t.  Anywho, I got 2 huge bags of coffee, both triple the size of mine and each less then what I buy now.  Charleston Roasters and Blue Mountain Jamaica.  Excited to try them.  

I ❤️ coffee.  I like it black, like my women. 

17 minutes ago, JiF said:

Is it me, or is like vig shot directing like common play here...feel like we talk about it all the time.  Dont mean to defend Ape or anything but idk, seems like you bozo's do it all the time

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

This was the post the pinged, again, for me with Kdels.

Honestly, when reading it, I half expected Ape to say I gotcha, trap, blah blah blah

There is no way were lynching anyone other Spoot or JC 

Not to defend Ape but I’m gonna keep defending Ape

Just now, kdels62 said:

Not to defend Ape but I’m gonna keep defending Ape

Cute, what can I say.  We hurt each other once and now we love each other again....but I do think he's town.  I'd be pretty shocked if he played this outright obviously bad as scum...could be wrong but that's my take.  

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, usually they try to organize a vote of who the vig will shoot. The lesser tactics usually revolve around everyone giving a top 3. 

I don’t think it’s a scummy thing at all. I hate it, though, that’s why it’s funny for them to accuse me. I am almost 100% in favor of letting vig play their role. I see it as towns job to be on-record for reads. My post could have just as easily said ‘I would lynch’ not shoot. I don’t care. It was about which type of death is happening next.

Yeah, I mean, I feel like we always do but the smart vigs, unless we need it for vetting, just do there own thing...

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

And yes, I want to talk about coffee.  Currently, I pay 15$ for a small bag of the most delicious coffee I've ever had, it's called Strongtree.  It's sooooooooo ******* good.  However, expense.  I had the very unfortunate experience of joining Costco yesterday.  Maybe it was Sunday but holy sh*t, the place was pure ******* chaos but man, do they have some good sh*t.  Anywho, I got 2 huge bags of coffee, both triple the size of mine and each less then what I buy now.  Charleston Roasters and Blue Mountain Jamaica.  Excited to try them.  

Costco is strictly a weeknight thing for me. Won’t go on weekdays.

Coffee used to give me panic attacks. I had to quit caffeine for about 4 years. In the past 2 years I’ve built my tolerance up, and am now a big fan. Right now, we order a couple different roasts from Amazon from a company called SF Bay. Whole beans, we grind it per batch. I make a lot of cold brew. Right now, I have the Takeya pitcher. I’m thinking about getting the uKeg nitro cold brew growler. I also have a Chemex. Coffee and water is all I drying now. Also a big fan of George Howell coffees. 

My wifey and I also drink it black. Sometimes I add raw sugar or brown sugar, love that molasses hint of flavor.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Cute, what can I say.  We hurt each other once and now we love each other again....but I do think he's town.  I'd be pretty shocked if he played this outright obviously bad as scum...could be wrong but that's my take.  

Haha, I’m tearing up.

@The Crusher hold us against your bosom.

• Post of the Week 1

18 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh, I don’t care for Starbucks roasts - but Kirkland brand is just Starbucks coffee - if you check the label.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Coffee used to give me panic attacks. I had to quit caffeine for about 4 years. In the past 2 years I’ve built my tolerance up, and am now a big fan. Right now, we order a couple different roasts from Amazon from a company called SF Bay. Whole beans, we grind it per batch. I make a lot of cold brew. Right now, I have the Takeya pitcher. I’m thinking about getting the uKeg nitro cold brew growler. I also have a Chemex. Coffee and water is all I drying now. Also a big fan of George Howell coffees. 

My wifey and I also drink it black. Sometimes I add raw sugar or brown sugar, love that molasses hint of flavor.

Omg so cute...I grind mine too!!!!

I love cold brew/iced coffee, neve make it my house, not sure why but I only order it when I'm at a coffee shop.  And the place I go to for my iced coffee/cold brew...I'll add just a dab of agave.  That's the only time I add anything.  I like Espresso and a nice Cappuccino for dessert but I dont even sweeten those either.  I'm ******* hardcore bro.  

I have a pretty sweet Ninja for my morning brew and Capp, it needs to be descaled a lot but it's works well.  I have a stove top Espresso maker. 

Coffee is life. 

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Actually, you can find articles online about all the Kirkland products that are really re-labeled good brands. It’s good stuff.

So I've heard, I knew it about their Liquors.  Which is crazy.  I did a blind taste test of the Tequila's recently and I like their 29.99$ bottle of Anejo more then the 100$ Casa Noble Reposado.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

24 minutes ago, JiF said:

Omg so cute...I grind mine too!!!!

I love cold brew/iced coffee, neve make it my house, not sure why but I only order it when I'm at a coffee shop.  And the place I go to for my iced coffee/cold brew...I'll add just a dab of agave.  That's the only time I add anything.  I like Espresso and a nice Cappuccino for dessert but I dont even sweeten those either.  I'm ******* hardcore bro.  

I have a pretty sweet Ninja for my morning brew and Capp, it needs to be descaled a lot but it's works well.  I have a stove top Espresso maker. 

Coffee is life. 

For drip, we just got this: https://hamiltonbeach.com/brewstation-12-cup-dispensing-coffee-maker-w-removable-reservoir-47950

It was from my 3-year anniversary gift catalog. Not many options without company logos, which I didn’t want since I’m laid off at the end of this week. HA!

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

So I've heard, I knew it about their Liquors.  Which is crazy.  I did a blind taste test of the Tequila's recently and I like their 29.99$ bottle of Anejo more then the 100$ Casa Noble Reposado.

https://moneywise.com/a/the-big-brands-behind-costcos-kirkland-signature-items

There’s a ton of articles like this. If you and CJ start popping out baby shark tooth’s, the diapers and formula are great.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

For drip, we just got this: https://hamiltonbeach.com/brewstation-12-cup-dispensing-coffee-maker-w-removable-reservoir-47950

It was from my 3-year anniversary gift catalog. Not many options without company logos, which I didn’t want since I’m laid off at the end of this week. HA!

HB make great coffee machines.  We like Ninja products and had a coupon so, we tried it out.  It's quite nice

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/ninja-10-cup-specialty-coffee-maker-with-fold-away-frother-and-glass-carafe-cm401-black-stainless-steel/6346475.p?skuId=6346475&ref=212&loc=1&ref=212&loc=1&ds_rl=1260582&gclid=CjwKCAiA9bmABhBbEiwASb35VwxVZ_1DLs1ZRExwJC-nFC2ae3gqhIdeXrE8dyt3zj6Ofxl3FzIk1xoCzy8QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ninja is located up here by me - excellent brand. You should get a simply cold brew pitcher. HB makes one: https://hamiltonbeach.com/cold-brew-coffee-and-tea-pitcher-40405r

I have this one, they look identical - this thing is great, totally airtight. https://takeyausa.com/collections/pitchers/products/airtight-pitcher-1?variant=15387385200749

Got mine in Amazon in 2-days.

16 hours ago, GATA said:

Ok vote Spoot

Bills are losing I’ll take a chance on JC

if you’re pulling a gambit, JK go get them 

I assume I’ll die tonight 

16 hours ago, Stark said:

Just caught up. 

i am a villager. 

I was thinking JC or Kdels would be my vote today to start and then this jc and spoot thing. 

I thought spoot felt scummy earlier in the game. And I can get behind JC’s claim better than spoots counter.

VOTE SPOOT 

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

(5) Spoot - JC, CTM, Kdels, Jif, Gata
(1) JC - Spoot

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

This was the hammer? 

looks like gata was hammer. 

I saw the few 1st posts about JC vs Spoot last night and between babies bottles and getting stuff ready for the morning I voted when I finally had a chance to catch up on a few pages. didn't realize he'd been hammered yet. 

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

Accusations and wild claims were shouted back and forth. The day was chaotic but the decision was quick. Spoot was beat mercilessly by the crowd until all he could do was stand there and sway dizzily from all the concussions he endured. Then Gata stepped forward and shot a device out of her chest. It latched onto Spoot's limbs while Gata put her forearm in front of her and punched a passcode into her software. There was a gentle beep beep beep and the device on Spoot extended and ripped his arms, legs, and head from his now gruesome and bloody torso while stabbing down into the ground to make an example out of him. The speaker booped:

"Fatality! Spoot was a Mafia Goon."

WHAT?! YOU GAVE ME THE WRONG PM, NOLDER!

I AM SO OUTRAGED BY THIS!

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Holy sh*t, same here. It's the caffeine. I can only do decaf now. I can't even drink any tea that isn't decaffeinated.

• Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Holy sh*t, same here. It's the caffeine. I can only do decaf now. I can't even drink any tea that isn't decaffeinated.

Yeah, it’s the caffeine.

About 8-9 years ago my father-in-law died of cancer, while we lived out of our suitcases providing hospice for him, and I planned our marriage myself, and was going thru the whole testing protocol for stomach cancer because they found a lump during a routine endoscopy - I sort short-circuited. After that, we had our daughter and bought our house - and she never slept. All of this in an 18-month window. So, my hyper anxiety, undiagnosed sleep apnea,  and the subsequent sleep deprivation forced me to try coffee for the first time in my life.

I’d drink a cup, then consider going to the hospital almost daily. I was a wreck. Like literally thought I was on deaths door. Anxiety is a mirher****er. Completely changed my perception of it vs. stress.

I learned to take better care of myself, and those around me as a result. Now I can enjoy coffee again. Took me several years to build a tolerance though.

Wife and I both drink decaf at times. I like to make a 50/50 blend so I can have 2 cups.

Try SF Bay decaf on Amazon. It may be the best decaf I’ve had. Water processed too, so no chemicals.

I love how alike our bad wiring is, my man. ♥️

• Sympathy 1