Lord of the Flies Mafia 2021 Game Thread - GAME OVER - 3rd Party Wins!

Drums

43 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

This makes no sense. If you truly thought Scum shot at you, and you are now a VT, the best thing you can do for Town is to say nothing about your vest. Scum will have to weigh the possibility of you being the Doc, which helps the real Doc stay hidden.

You're not helping Town by revealing. You're only trying to save yourself.

vote Crusher

Good post, feeling good about the Spoot on his last few posts.  This is the confusing part of the claim, for sure.

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I honestly thought I caught JiF. LOL My bad. Im fine with being lynched.

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Make sure to go and look at this again after I flip town and Spoot uses the old, it was a scummy move. Then think why the **** I would do that as scum? Right? I wouldn't. 

Bad look MT.  Spoot is dropping really good logic.  

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

@Drums get the **** in here, this is ******* killing me inside, HURRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY

Come on You know I’m not scum. You said it earlier. A good town should be able to tell poor town play from scum play by looking at the goal of the play as opposed to the play itself. I may  have played it badly but I didn’t do anything that would have made it make sense as scum. Get ahead of it like spoot said? Get ahead of what? One vote? LOL Town needs to look at you fools. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Come on You know I’m not scum. You said it earlier. A good town should be able to tell poor town play from scum play by looking at the goal of the play as opposed to the play itself. I may  have played it badly but I didn’t do anything that would have made it make sense as scum. Get ahead of it like spoot said? Get ahead of what? One vote? LOL Town needs to look at you fools. 

I agree but you gave up, so if anyone was going to take you out, it had to be me.  It's only right.  You wanted it this way, lets be real.

I love you and scum is now ****ed because I'm about to go Batman on dat ass.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I agree but you gave up, so if anyone was going to take you out, it had to be me.  It's only right.  You wanted it this way, lets be real.

I love you and scum is now ****ed because I'm about to go Batman on dat ass.

I can only handle so much piss lazy play. Plus it takes away from actually finding scum. I created the distraction  room so I removed it. 

Given the events of the past night, the boys’ were on edge and the tension in the group continued to escalate. The boys’ second day on the island did not last long and with the spur of discussion, the innocence that arrived with the boys was no longer as clear as it once was, just 24 hours earlier. 

It started with some boys calling a meeting to discuss the events of the previous night. They energetically passed the conch around, at times, ripping it out of the other’s hand. Questions began to fly all around Meeting Rock until one boy became the center of attention and to blame for the events that had unfolded.

That boy’s name was Simon.  There was an attempt to defend him, with some of the boys being more civilized than others, but it was not long before the more animalistic side of the boys began to come out. 

Simon was truly an innocent boy, and one of the younger ones at that, but it did not matter. The rumblings began.

PIIIIGGGGG. Chanted the boys. PIIIGGGGGGG.

They started to circle him.

PIGGGGGGGGGG.

He was being pushed around, until one boy struck him and he fell on all fours. As he crawled around the circle, trying to stand or at least escape, the boys kept chanting.

PIGGGG PIGGGGG. Come here PIGGGG.

Then, as quickly as it began, it had ended.

Lord-of-the-Flies-Simon.jpg&key=bbc2b9aa

Crusher - Simon - Town Bodyguard (1x BPV) was speared to death.

It is now night. 

Deadline for NAs: Wednesday, 5 PM EST