Lord of the Flies Mafia 2021 Game Thread - GAME OVER - 3rd Party Wins!

Drums

38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So @JiF you were 99 % sure of me being scum, for some reason, prior to this little re-read.  Trying to convince yourself its really 100 %, or trying to convince everyone else?  Because your read on me has nothing to do with the information you revealed this morning.  Trying to set up multiple lynches?

I said 100%. 

and yes, I am because it's lylo or worse if we dont get this right and we have a ton of info, you turd.  I am obviously dead tonight so I'm dropping everything I can while I can because I'm ******* Batman

38 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I guess JiF could be scum watcher. Clear benefits to scum doing this - hit other team during day and/or out town PR's, gain town cred. Risk is that he can get called on it. More likely he's town IMO.

I will say I really didn't like the way he hammered crusher after having him town the whole time.

@JiF who did you watch N1 and what were the results?

Again, why give 2 names, why spend this much time figuring it out.  I havent even voted anyone.  If this was a scum play, I come out with 1 name and a vote and push the lynch.

Crusher waived the white flag, it had to happen.

I watched 80.  It was stupid.  I know.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Once before....lol.  Fine.  Like I said, we had a town role blocker (maybe you) and I couldnt get off...so then lets say I am Scum Watcher.

Why would I give you 2 names?  lol  If this was a power move to get a player lynched, the right play is to come out swinging with a vote and 1 name...WIFOM sure but literally zero logic if this was a gambit play to give you 2 names. 

Because you can lie about those names and easily get away with it?  And/or Spoot and Jvill could be your teammates?  Lots of possibilities here.  

Either way I'm voting Spoot now to test your claim.  

29 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He claims he watched me because reasons.

Stupid AF if he's telling the truth.

Agreed, hands down the worst use of a power action in my mafia career.   For some reason I thought Nyn was going to shoot you, I dont even had a good rationale why and I dont even know what it would have told us if I were right...idk, I thought she was Sk or vig.  Just dumb really dumb.

Anywho, made up for it N2. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Agreed, hands down the worst use of a power action in my mafia career.   For some reason I thought Nyn was going to shoot you, I dont even had a good rationale why and I dont even know what it would have told us if I were right...idk, I thought she was Sk or vig.  Just dumb really dumb.

Anywho, made up for it N2. 

lulz.  Nyn with a gun would shoot me regardless of her alignment.  You would have learned absolutely nothing.  

It's OK we all make silly mistakes.  ❤️

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Because you can lie about those names and easily get away with it?  And/or Spoot and Jvill could be your teammates?  Lots of possibilities here.  

Either way I'm voting Spoot now to test your claim.  

Zero logic behind that play but ok...fair enough, whatever your little tin foil hat tells you.

I'm going for a surf, we're at stand still till Spoot shows up any way.

In the meantime, I suggest a mass reveal.

6 hours ago, JiF said:

I have information because of where we at and close to lylo, we need to discuss why both Spoot and Jville visited Stark last night.

I'm an FBI Agent and investigated Stark.

I got sh*t from Nyn and JC for asking Stark how many shots he had, and there was a reason for that.

5 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I’m town blocker. On even nights I get to role block a player. Picked Stark in case he was actually scum or SK lying about the amount of shots he had.

Vote Spoot

Town role blocker, huh? I've never before seen a role blocker not be Scum.

vote jvill

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm an FBI Agent and investigated Stark.

I got sh*t from Nyn and JC for asking Stark how many shots he had, and there was a reason for that.

And also, (gaming the mod a bit here) you want us to believe that a SK was hobbled not only by not being able to shoot at least on N1, but also by having a role specifically designed to catch him?

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Town role blocker, huh? I've never before seen a role blocker not be Scum.

vote jvill

I have. Happened at least once last year, don’t remember if you played in that one or not. But why did you even need my claim to vote for me? Just the fact that Stark was killed last night, and you and I both visited him, should have been an auto vote for me if you’re town and not full of sh*t

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

And also, (gaming the mod a bit here) you want us to believe that a SK was hobbled not only by not being able to shoot at least on N1, but also by having a role specifically designed to catch him?

Yeah, you're gaming the mod a bit, which is gross. Ironic, coming from a player who's claiming a role which is historically Scum.

I'm just telling you what I am.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, you're gaming the mod a bit, which is gross. Ironic, coming from a player who's claiming a role which is historically Scum.

I'm just telling you what I am.

No more so than anyone else discussing that my role must indicate my alignment, but I digress. How about my other questions:

1. What does you being an “FBI Agent” have to do with you asking Stark how many shots he had?

2. why did you even need my reveal to vote for me? If you’re town, the only possible explanation for Stark’s death is that I killed him. My reveal should mean next to nothing to you.

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I have. Happened at least once last year, don’t remember if you played in that one or not. But why did you even need my claim to vote for me? Just the fact that Stark was killed last night, and you and I both visited him, should have been an auto vote for me if you’re town and not full of sh*t

Just absent minded. Trying to catch up quickly in the thread and didn't think to vote then.

Just now, jvill 51 said:

No more so than anyone else discussing that my role must indicate my alignment, but I digress. How about my other questions:

1. What does you being an “FBI Agent” have to do with you asking Stark how many shots he had?

2. why did you even need my reveal to vote for me? If you’re town, the only possible explanation for Stark’s death is that I killed him. My reveal should mean next to nothing to you.

Because I nearly creamed myself with excitement when I saw his claim and thought I might actually be able to catch him and got ahead of myself and asked before thinking. If I had given it a minute to think, I would've left it be.

You're really desperate to bend this sh*t, aren't you?

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Because I nearly creamed myself with excitement when I saw his claim and thought I might actually be able to catch him and got ahead of myself and asked before thinking. If I had given it a minute to think, I would've left it be.

You're really desperate to bend this sh*t, aren't you?

Na, it’s just easy to point out the flaws in an argument when you know the person making the argument is full of sh*t.

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Na, it’s just easy to point out the flaws in an argument when you know the person making the argument is full of sh*t.

What flaw?

There's no flaw. You're just making sh*t up because you know the lynch today is going to be either me or you.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

What flaw?

There's no flaw. You're just making sh*t up because you know the lynch today is going to be either me or you.

What am I making up? You were the one who connected yourself asking how many shots Stark had with your claimed role. Me pointing out that that doesn’t make any sense logically isn’t me making sh*t up. You now saying you messed up and got ahead of yourself by asking that question doesn’t negate the fact that, if you were actually telling the truth about your role, that would mean that you played your role poorly. Which doesn’t make your claim more believable, it makes it less believable.

You also not voting me right away when presented with information that should instantly make it clear that either you or me shot Stark also isn’t me making sh*t up, and also doesn’t make it more believable that you’re being honest here.