Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

The reason I’m voting jville has nothing to do with Miller claims. It’s because he was “creating a wifom for scum” almost immediately after the game started.

To me, that seems like fake-townie grandstanding.

i did that first fwiw you furry bunghole

57 minutes ago, Drums said:

What I meant was CTM gave the wifom too about the powers but you took a greater issue with jvill. I was just trying to see the logic there

I didn’t view how they did it as the same. CTM’s didnt even register tbh

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, CTM said:

i did that first fwiw you furry bunghole

Like I just told drums, it didn’t even register with me when you did it.

He’s defended mostly well. Honestly the blemish was the telegraphed OMGUS vote and accusing me of lying. He tried real hard there to defect and muddle.  Didn’t like that. He’s had good posts replying to others though. I’m content to lay off for now.

19 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

WTL stark, JiF, greenpeen or JETS in that order. Prefer to let greenpeen & Jets play out for a bit first.

Holding off on voting until we hear back from stark.

Eventually greenseed needs to learn just like the rest of us. I never got a pass for saying stupid sh*t and got lynched for it. However, I do think he might just be noob town and targeting him right now is too easy. 

The main reason I have GS as town is because he thinks Crusher is town due to language he used. As I’ve already said, I have thought about that logic (for better or worse) as noob townie. Doesn’t necessarily clear Crusher but for now it is enough for me to have GS leaning town even with the dumb sh*t he is saying. Also helps me feel better about my Stark vote because he has only voted for him and now me (even though he talked about 80 and jvill- the latter he called “probably scum”). 

@Stark thoughts on jvill now? 

12 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I’ve gotten lynched plenty as town for saying less than you. You don’t understand yet but you will eventually realize you are hurting town (if you are town) by spewing all the things people are calling you out on. You’re creating a distraction and something for scum to latch onto. Learn from it. 

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Except you cannot prove they didn’t post as soon as they read CTM’s post (just like you “honestly” claim to have done) so that’s kinda garbage unless you just look at the ones that posted, then a little later claimed (as I pointed out with JETS last night, among others that have) and that you pointed out with Barry originally. 

Good point. Still think you find scum in last four. 

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

I’ve gotten lynched plenty as town for saying less than you. You don’t understand yet but you will eventually realize you are hurting town (if you are town) by spewing all the things people are calling you out on. You’re creating a distraction and something for scum to latch onto. Learn from it. 

I just read through a couple games.

Apparently long D1s are common, and JiF’s Nups having a quick lynch is not the norm. 

That said, I don’t understand the bolded...maybe explain it to me after the game?

15 minutes ago, Drums said:

Have you met @HessStation?

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Have you met @HessStation?

Haven’t really played with him but I do remember him being scum or third party in one of the games we did play. I didn’t mean to tell GS how to play the game, I still don’t know how to play. Just don’t want to see a townie get the noose for being a noob. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I feel like 80 has had his semi-typical town candor.

I feel like he’s also dense, and anti-town logic is common for him.

He’s in my watch list. Not ready to lynch.

Idiotic 80 = town.

I had him pegged as scum almost immediately last game. I just delayed the cop view to N2, under the “I know he’s scum but will get will get himself  lynched” logic.

Ask @JiF

I am up to this 

These are town observations

Feels like 80/Jif town vs. town

89 putz logic is less calculated, more town to me. Jif jumping on it  I’ve done 1000x

But to me, town. He’s assume this veneer of “boss” stays in mafia since he got married. Could be wrong read, but I see it as limp town with puffy chest.

Only post by jville since I handed him his ass via case.

I don’t see it bud. I think you’re chasing stupid, not scum. I’m going on the record.

I get it, that's why I havent voted him but it has to be called out, especially because he's trying to create town cred with his silliness. 

13 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I just read through a couple games.

Apparently long D1s are common, and JiF’s Nups having a quick lynch is not the norm. 

That said, I don’t understand the bolded...maybe explain it to me after the game?

Forget me, keep being you. I’m probably wrong anyway but we can talk about it post game. Maybe we’ll both learn something. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Drums weird pressure of Jville, who I would assume is town and quick switch to hot item Stark is making me feel weird, like my nipples are tingling. 

Jvill made some sense with what I pointed out. So what’s your top 2-3? Youve spent the day parked on JC while throwing shade at 80 and calling him town at the same time. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Drums weird pressure of Jville, who I would assume is town and quick switch to hot item Stark is making me feel weird, like my nipples are tingling. 

What’s weird about the pressure? Youve said weird like 200 times this game. 

31 minutes ago, JiF said:

I get it, that's why I havent voted him but it has to be called out, especially because he's trying to create town cred with his silliness. 

100% with you on that. Just going on record with my take. Not trying to influence.

31 minutes ago, JiF said:

I’m trying to find scum and figure out the game. Despite my own stupidity I think I’ve made a few good points here and there and have arrived at a decent pool of scum candidates.

You, meanwhile, are not scum hunting like town JiF would.  At least I’m the one being consistent in my approach to this game.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, JiF said:

You spend  quite a few posts saying gross, disgusting etc but overall, you “get it”

I am pretty sure you are about to say JC and I are your top 2. What are your thoughts on Stark?