Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

28 minutes ago, Stark said:

I'm your number 2 because...... You couldn't find my LD post (which you quoted the real life day before), and because I was MIA yesterday ... your scum hunting sure has evolved.

That and you didn't question why we should all be revealing and the timing on which you disappeared was sketch.  When I was scum with you, you intentionally would disappear at times even when you weren't real life busy, so yeah, I questioned it.

I'm glad you've returned and defended well.  My vote is currently on another player, and you currently have given a top 3, so let's take a break from this tiresome back and forth, shall we?

50 minutes ago, JiF said:

And as I just pointed it, its the same sh*t another poster is doing and you're defending that player.

You're completely illogical, which isnt new, so I'm good with my vote on JC but you trying to sh*t on my cases, is disgusting and more anti-town behavior. 

The JC case is paper thin and 5 people hopped on, so hell yeah I'm going to question it.  Many, many times JC has exhibited the behaviors he's exhibiting this game and it was a null tell.  Is meta not a thing any more? 

• Sympathy 1

36 minutes ago, Stark said:

in a normal 1 off game maybe but dude has been caught as scum early in every game, lol... so of course he's going to change it up and try to play out front. I don't know if he's scum but just read the crap he posts... its like all world bad... the Vernon Gholston of teh mafia... 

And I'm out in front every game regardless of alignment, f**k-face.  Bad play isn't automatically scummy play.  Go EAD and DIAF.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And I'm out in front every game regardless of alignment, f**k-face.  Bad play isn't automatically scummy play.  Go EAD and DIAF.  

Your play is sorta goofy, scattered and manic this game but I’m thinking-hoping it’s some emotional scarring from like 4 scum draws  in a row. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

My sweet one is giving me the eebie jeebies this game. Trying not to think about it, 

If that's all hes given you over the years I think you've done pretty fooken well you fat fooken slob

Suggest a prophylactic round of penicillin just to be safe 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, CTM said:

If that's all hes given you over the years I think you've done pretty fooken well you fat fooken slob

Suggest a prophylactic round of penicillin just to be safe 

Well if I was looking to avoid, treat or recover from a STD you would be my go to source. Your like a Shaman  for those who are vision questing with VD. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Here’s my take: As Town w/o powers, the most exciting part of this game is the Day when I can affect something. 

Folks that are “waiting for the night” are waiting for ‘their turn’ to do something. Implies scum or 3rd party. 

I’m not waiting for the night, I’m excited for some action. 

5 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Oh, Look who it is....

How curiously he appears a short 15 minutes after my post. 

NOTE: The fact that @Stark still has his vote on me is suspect as heck. 

You’re pingy brah, and I think you’re dirty, but I’m going to move my (single) vote to where it will make more of an impact this round.  

unvote, vote JC

Greenpeen - These two posts fairly close to each other come off as pretty gross to me. One minute you're espousing the virtues of playing out the day slowly, the next you're FOS'ing Stark but voting JC because "it will make more of an impact this round". 

I also don't get why you felt the need to clarify that your vote was a (single) vote. Almost like you have more voting power on that JC train but want to make it sound like you don't.

Please explain what you mean by your vote on JC having more of an impact this round.  Do you have any thoughts on JC aside from your vote having more of an impact? 

Any thoughts on JiF, Drums and JETS?

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The JC case is paper thin and 5 people hopped on, so hell yeah I'm going to question it.  Many, many times JC has exhibited the behaviors he's exhibiting this game and it was a null tell.  Is meta not a thing any more? 

I disagree it was paper thin and I disagree that is his meta.  You continue to create false narratives.  

You over here calling cases sh*t when you case is literally, pure sh*t, as Ive point out.

You're disgusting and useless. 

Muffin Top sees it but Boopsie can't.  This game is weird as f**k already.  

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

My sweet one is giving me the eebie jeebies this game. Trying not to think about it, 

JETS, JiF, Stark.  There's scum in there.  

wow, how predictable, you're not even trying, this is all a show.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

One minute you're espousing the virtues of playing out the day slowly,

No. I wanna hurry this up. I think there are multiple scums and that D1 is dragging on too long. 

the next you're FOS'ing Stark but voting JC because "it will make more of an impact this round". 

Yes, because my keeping a single vote on Stark would require talking six other people into joining my vote. It is easier to just join a lynch train that already has momentum. 

I also don't get why you felt the need to clarify that your vote was a (single) vote. Almost like you have more voting power on that JC train but want to make it sound like you don't.

Uh wat? Are you ******* with me?

Please explain what you mean by your vote on JC having more of an impact this round.  Do you have any thoughts on JC aside from your vote having more of an impact? 

Read above.  And yes, I believe he is also scum. 

Why is this so difficult? 

Any thoughts on JiF, Drums and JETS?

Yes. 

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

No. I wanna hurry this up. I think there are multiple scums and that D1 is dragging on too long. 

Yes, because my keeping a single vote on Stark would require talking six other people into joining my vote. It is easier to just join a lynch train that already has momentum. 

Yes. 

But why do you believe JC is scum? Can you tell us your thoughts on JiF, Drums and JETS? How would you rank them from town -> scum and why?

10 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Yes. 

Why do you think there are multiple scum teams?

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Someone breathes your name as possible scum and all of a sudden its lazy and/or fabricated. 

What, you putz, I’ve been saying this long before you mentioned me as scum.  That’s why you mentioned me as scum!!!

My goodness man 

Just now, JiF said:

What, you putz, I’ve been saying this long before you mentioned me as scum.  That’s why you mentioned me as scum!!!

My goodness man 

You chose that string of posts for a reason.  Like you think that was all setting up to list you.  I had you on my radar much earlier than that for being quiet for the 7 real life hours following your Miller reveal.  

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

FFS read the game.  I'm not stating it a 4th time.  

I don’t care your alignment. This I get.

hinestly it’s the exact thing jville was doing to me, ask me over and over to say it, then when I say piss off - he calls me liar.

8 hours ago, Stark said:

Hella busy day yesterday... catching up but had an alert.... im back on like page 12 or something 

80 how you going to reply to the post I make a LD post and then yesterday say I didn't... do we still do the "Lynch all liars" thing or nah?

I can accept this. If you hide behind real life excuses two games in a row as scum, then you will be shamed, called NewVic, and auto lynched until you learn your lesson.