Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

1 minute ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

If I were scum I very easily could’ve jumped on the stark train and had him lynched earlier. In fact I was even asked what I thought of stark and I said I didn’t believe he was scum. 

That could go either way though. Scum knew he was town. You were also accused of rushing a lynch right? So that could be looked at as you wanting to do the opposite at that point. Slow it down. Cool as a cucumber. 

3 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

It’s not guilty until proven innocent. Read my last post, stark would’ve been an easy target for me if I were scum. I’m 100% sure scum was on his train. 

Who do you think is scum from his train?

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

That could go either way though. Scum knew he was town. You were also accused of rushing a lynch right? So that could be looked at as you wanting to do the opposite at that point. Slow it down. Cool as a cucumber. 

I also had votes on me. It probably would’ve been in my best interest to get stark outta here. 

On 3/15/2021 at 1:46 PM, Spoot-Face said:

********OFFICIAL VOTECOUNT********

Stark -- JC, Drums, 80, Barry, Greenseed, Jif, jvill (7)

Ape -- CTM (1)

JC -- JETS (1)

JETS -- Crusher, Ape (2)

Drums -- Stark (1)

With 12 people alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

That's a lynch!

unlikely the entire scum team is on the stark train. So between CTM, JETS, Crusher & Ape we likely have at least one.

I feel pretty good about CTM & Crusher. Don't mind competing trains between the other two.

unvote

vote Ape

53 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unlikely the entire scum team is on the stark train. So between CTM, JETS, Crusher & Ape we likely have at least one.

I feel pretty good about CTM & Crusher. Don't mind competing trains between the other two.

unvote

vote Ape

What makes you lean Ape? PoE?

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote Ape

Just going to point out that by general rules of balance, 1 out of every 4 players is likely scum. So, on that aloe you’re logic holds up.

It’s also safe to generally assume at least one scum voter might be on a town train. Logic holds up there as well.

Only one problem I see. You chose wrong.

My picks at end of D1 were Crusher and Jets. I’ll stick to that.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Just going to point out that by general rules of balance, 1 out of every 4 players is likely scum. So, on that aloe you’re logic holds up.

It’s also safe to generally assume at least one scum voter might be on a town train. Logic holds up there as well.

Anything other than a hunch on crusher?

2 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

If I were scum I very easily could’ve jumped on the stark train and had him lynched earlier. In fact I was even asked what I thought of stark and I said I didn’t believe he was scum. 

Ummm, it’s kinda common for scum to say townies aren’t scum. Haha 

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Your half right. Not too shabby. 

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

I am town.  Let's wreck this game.  I'm not feeling the JETS case.  Wondering who to push at this point.  Ideas?

I expected Barry, do to his late reveal and didn’t seem to know what was going on like those who revealed earlier. 

I Think the case and train on you  was really weak and gotta be at Least one scum there/ . I would start there. 

26 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Your half right. Not too shabby. 

Check it:

1. Ape argues hardest vs. jville on D1

2. Jville gets killed N1 and flips town

3. Barry leads off D2 with an Ape vote, but doesn’t draw that connection - instead saying he’s guessing 1/4 players is scum and balancing my train

Thoughts?

On 3/8/2021 at 11:37 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Game Roster:

1. Greenstud

2. Stark -- Gertie Tilton, herbalist – Miller – Town (Lynched Day 1)

3. Ape

4. 80

5. JiF

6. Barry

7. Crusher

8. JC

9. Jvill -- Ava Benoit, french prostitute – Miller – Town (Killed Night 1)

10. JETS

11. Drums

12. CTM

wow.. nice touch you buck toothed cretin, love the links to the scenes

lets kill ape

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

wow.. nice touch you buck toothed cretin, love the links to the scenes

The 2nd worst thing as a player is sifting through a re-read trying to find a particular death scene or final VC in a 40+ page game that spans multiple game days. I hope this makes it easier for everyone who needs to look back.

If anyone has any suggestions for additional links to add to the game index, let me know and I'll be happy to add them.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Check it:

1. Ape argues hardest vs. jville on D1

2. Jville gets killed N1 and flips town

3. Barry leads off D2 with an Ape vote, but doesn’t draw that connection - instead saying he’s guessing 1/4 players is scum and balancing my train

Thoughts?

I get a little chubby when you talk about yourself in the third person. Didn’t see Barry’s vote, I’ll go look.