If your a STH have you gotten a shot yet?

4 hours ago, Wit said:

Not sure what STH is but I received my shots in December and Jan and first time was some arm soreness and second time I was a little tired the second day, but that could have been my job too. 

STH is all that soreness without the shot.

SAR I

3 hours ago, TeddEY said:

I could see a mandate if they try to go for full capacity.  If they limit capacity, they may do temp checks and masks, but at that point, I'm not sure vaccinations would matter as social distancing would remain in effect.  I doubt negative tests would be a part of it.  Too many variables, and frankly, checkers would have to be trained in all the different test documentation, check IDs, and the amount of time this would take would be significant.  All that, and a lot can happen in 72 hours, so it may not even be all that valid.

How would a mandate and a passport differ in terms of MetLife entry?  Upper deck is for the unbathed?  Vaccinated get to sit below?

I agree on the 72 hour thing, seems pointless. The Yankees are doing that right now. But people aren't going to get the test and quarantine those 72 hours.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

As a longtime season ticket holder from Freehold, I will refuse to get any shot the “government” wants to mandate for me, infringing upon my freedoms. No way will I allow Bill Gates to track my movements between my house, Target, the cigar/vape shop, and the Asian rub and tug place. I did not not serve in the military so the woke freaks could find out when I’m getting greased up by Jing-Li.

Other than vaping I think this describes your average Saturday pretty accurately.

I just got my 2nd Maderna shot this morning at 11 AM and I've had no problems with either one so far. The only strange thing I have found is it gives me the munchies! Food tastes better and i really just want to keep eating

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

I just got my 2nd Maderna shot this morning at 11 AM and I've had no problems with either one so far. The only strange thing I have found is it gives me the munchies! Food tastes better and i really just want to keep eating

Are  you  sure you didn't get the @The Crusher vaccine instead the Moderna.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

My man! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

My man! 

What doesn't help Sal is I found  an Italian Bakery here in Raleigh and she and her husband make semolina bread and the very best cannolis,  eclairs, & creampuffs that i have had in years. She makes the bread so that you have to take it home and finish baking it for 10 minutes so when it comes out of the oven it goes so nice with the morning coffee

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

What doesn't help Sal is I found  an Italian Bakery here in Raleigh and she and her husband make semolina bread and the very best cannolis,  eclairs, & creampuffs that i have had in years. She makes the bread so that you have to take it home and finish baking it for 10 minutes so when it comes out of the oven it goes so nice with the morning coffee

Almond paste cookies?  

Sfoiatella?

Actually when a vaccine is 100% in guarding against death, yeah, its not really being intelligent in most peoples minds
But its your choice.

Actually its not 100% and unlike other vaccinations, the three year trial normally done is being done on you instead of a lab rat. And then there are the side affects like the one where they advise you not to get it if you plan on getting pregnant. Its fine if you want to get it - but dont come here with that “get it or die nonsense”

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 5
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

5 minutes ago, RSJ said:

Actually its not 100% and unlike other vaccinations, the three year trial normally done is being done on you instead of a lab rat. And then there are the side affects like the one where they advise you not to get it if you plan on getting pregnant. Its fine if you want to get it - but dont come here with that “get it or die nonsense”

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Ok no. Not doing that here. 

• Sympathy 3

21 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Ok no. Not doing that here. 

Thank you for locking this, it was going off the rails for sure.

We have the club for covid talk. Thankfully it has been silent in there lately, that is good news. If anyone wants to talk about Covid in a non political way, you can still join the club: