You Know What is REALLY Annoying

Let not forget the MOCK drafts.. holy crap!  And yes it is our society.  I can always tell who I will take seriously by the players they want.  Most of the younger generation has no idea how to build a team and goes after the guy in Madden who have a high rating.  Period.  Or was once a household name.  Dear lord.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, elvispookie said:

Let not forget the MOCK drafts.. holy crap!  And yes it is our society.  I can always tell who I will take seriously by the players they want.  Most of the younger generation has no idea how to build a team and goes after the guy in Madden who have a high rating.  Period.  Or was once a household name.  Dear lord.

Well in fairness this is how 90 percent of ESPN employees approach building a football team.

14 hours ago, MaybeOneDay said:

Personally, I love the way JD is approaching things.  He also strikes me as the kind of guy who will joyously shut out all this extra noise and just go about his methodical and balanced approach to improving / building the team.  I'm as hopeful as I've been in a very long time with him steering the ship, with Saleh as HC / Leader of men, and with the talented, professional staff they have assembled.  

all good points, but I think in some regards JD hasnt fully learned from last season; he let go a WR who exceeded expectations and even though it did not required a huge investment, yet he just let go a G who also exceeded expectations and did not require a huge investment either. 

I do like what he did with the attention to the trainers.  

On 3/25/2021 at 9:22 AM, undertow said:

I don't disagree with much actually there's just not enough evidence to have strong feelings one way or the other.   Fan boying over JD is the equivalent to buying a draft picks jersey before he has played a game....it usually results in walking around looking like a idiot for 3 years. 

hahaha.  Aint that the truth.  I haven't purchased a player's jersey in years. Still wearing Byrd and Mo Lewis  Jerseys. 

I broke protocol to buy my son a Darnold jersey when the new unis came out. And Yep!  Here we are again lol 

What I like most about JD is the overall mentality. Ive been wanting a real  tear down for years. It's finally happening.  It has to be tough to hold true to that process with thousands of Jets fans yelling and screaming about Thuney or whoever. I respect that he's holding to his guns and doing it the Raven's way.  

• Post of the Week 1