You Know What is REALLY Annoying

18 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

...all these little 13 year olds on Twitter (and on here) with their cute little "Free Agency Wish List"...like this isn't ******* Christmas and JD isn't ******* Santa Claus, contrary to popular belief.  Why waste your time?   These little toolbags have a full list with all the biggest and hottest names in Free Agency...and we go right ahead and sign NONE OF THEM.

"and I want Timmy, and Tommy and Uncle Mikey and Cousin Frank and this and this and this and that..." like what is with these kids?  Making a "Free Agency Wish List" is a complete and utter waste of your time--so STOP!

I don't get why people even waste their time with this crap.

Let JD do the job he is paid to do.

And you go do the job you're paid to do.

Christ almighty.

What they are really saying is:  Look at Me! Look at Me!

I liked our society better when masterbation was done in the privacy of one's home.  

Turns out, everyone having a voice has just led to a lot of noise.  

Personally, I love the way JD is approaching things.  He also strikes me as the kind of guy who will joyously shut out all this extra noise and just go about his methodical and balanced approach to improving / building the team.  I'm as hopeful as I've been in a very long time with him steering the ship, with Saleh as HC / Leader of men, and with the talented, professional staff they have assembled.  

I love all the folks on here who say going .500 with Darnold would be sooooooo bad.  Reality check: We were 2-14 last year, started 0-13.  Yet they think there's a universe in which the Jets are Super Bowl champions next year.  Get a grip.  I'd do cartwheels for a .500 season next year, being competitive in most every game.  It's called a build folks...gotta walk before you can run.

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1

29 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

...all these little 13 year olds on Twitter (and on here) with their cute little "Free Agency Wish List"...like this isn't ******* Christmas and JD isn't ******* Santa Claus, contrary to popular belief.  Why waste your time?   These little toolbags have a full list with all the biggest and hottest names in Free Agency...and we go right ahead and sign NONE OF THEM.

"and I want Timmy, and Tommy and Uncle Mikey and Cousin Frank and this and this and this and that..." like what is with these kids?  Making a "Free Agency Wish List" is a complete and utter waste of your time--so STOP!

Christ almighty.

not gonna lie, questioning your "following" list right now. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, southtown24th said:

Christ almighty.

or....

It's the same thing as when we were in school talking at our lockers between classes or on the walk home. 

Today's youth communicate via social media. Its just kids having fun with their football team. I could argue that the bigger waste of time is complaining about it. ? Just leave them be and let them have their fun. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2013-Just let John Idzik do his job he knows what he's doing.

2015-Just Let Mike McCagnan do his job he knows what he's doing.

2021-Just let JD do his job he knows what he's doing. 

TBH I've never seen this amount of fan boying over a GM who's proven nothing. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

57 minutes ago, undertow said:

2013-Just let John Idzik do his job he knows what he's doing.

2015-Just Let Mike McCagnan do his job he knows what he's doing.

2021-Just let JD do his job he knows what he's doing. 

TBH I've never seen this amount of fan boying over a GM who's proven nothing. 

There is plenty to support liking the GM. If you disagree with the moves that's fine, but using the word nothing to describe his 1st 20 months is tad off base. 

• Upvote 1

Christ almighty.
13 yr olds get paid?

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, southtown24th said:

Christ almighty.

Relax Epstein

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

There is plenty to support liking the GM. If you disagree with the moves that's fine, but using the word nothing to describe his 1st 20 months is tad off base. 

I don't disagree with much actually there's just not enough evidence to have strong feelings one way or the other.   Fan boying over JD is the equivalent to buying a draft picks jersey before he has played a game....it usually results in walking around looking like a idiot for 3 years. 

10 hours ago, southtown24th said:

Christ almighty.

Then why even have a message board?  I view it as a place where fans can gripe!!!

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, MaybeOneDay said:

I liked our society better when masterbation was done in the privacy of one's home.  

Personally, I love the way JD is approaching things.  He also strikes me as the kind of guy who will joyously shut out all this extra noise and just go about his methodical and balanced approach to improving / building the team.  I'm as hopeful as I've been in a very long time with him steering the ship, with Saleh as HC / Leader of men, and with the talented, professional staff they have assembled.  

I love all the folks on here who say going .500 with Darnold would be sooooooo bad.  Reality check: We were 2-14 last year, started 0-13.  Yet they think there's a universe in which the Jets are Super Bowl champions next year.  Get a grip.  I'd do cartwheels for a .500 season next year, being competitive in most every game.  It's called a build folks...gotta walk before you can run.

I find it DELICIOUSLY ironic that the only person who gave you a thumbs down on your comment was a poster named "Fantasy Island."

image.png.a23f7fbcf9d79f7cc63d84e7c9e9f5d9.png

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, southtown24th said:

Christ almighty.

Akk=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, dcJet said:

I hate the unrealistic trade down scenarios every year.  Lets trade down to 5 and then again down to 10 and then...

And it's usually proposed as a means to target two specific players over a range of like 10 draft spots, making it particularly unrealistic. 

12 hours ago, southtown24th said:

Christ almighty.

You have less than 6,000 posts so I give you props for at least being credible.  

12 hours ago, MaybeOneDay said:

GREAT POINT