At What Point...

Just now, pointman said:

What did she say? She > Eli Apple's mom. 

what did Eli Apple's mom do?

is she an obnoxious, loud, basic AF, no alcohol drinking, annoying AF Utah moron? (can't use her religious preference here)

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

Just now, southtown24th said:

is she an obnoxious, loud, basic AF, no alcohol drinking, annoying AF Utah moron? (can't use her religious preference here)

She was born. And she was Eli's manager. And his balls, since Eli had none of his own. 

Oh. Well, she is the mother of the young man who is going to bring us championships. Don't look at her IG and you're set. I didn't know she existed until that thread about some idiot excon with a radio show, and this thread. 

3 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

imagine this moron lady ends up in the parking lot, pregame, for a Jets tailgate? She would be ****ED.

True. You whispering quietly from 100 yards away would completely ruin her. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Wit said:

I’m sure an agent will tell her eventually. I can’t see the stories but if it became a distraction for Zach you would think the Jets would put the kabash on it. 

yeah that's coming...quickly

she is going to get DESTROYED

9 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Guess we need to reach even further for reason to bitch after a good draft. Always someone on this site. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Do Jets fans come together...

and tell this kid's mother...

to shut the **** up?

You’re embarrassing yourself here. You are seeking her out. Find something better to do 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

I give JD an A+ for the draft

I wanted Zach Wilson since the Bowl Game...

but boy oh boy oh boy do I hope JD/Saleh/Johnsons did their due diligence on this wack job family...this is a recipe for disaster.

Don't @ me