Anybody ever go to training camp?

5 hours ago, chirorob said:

Is it a ongoing joke, or are you really just this big an a$#hat?

I will pay $250 per ticket to anyone who has extras for training camp so as to distribute them to other PSL and season ticket holders and not allow them to fall into the hands of the unworthy.

SAR I

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

I will pay $250 per ticket to anyone who has extras for training camp so as to distribute them to other PSL and season ticket holders and not allow them to fall into the hands of the unworthy.

SAR I

Please EVERYONE sell your training camp passes/tickets to @SAR I  

Post a  message that you offered him the tickets so we can all see how many times he fails to deliver on this offer. 

Thanks 

joewilly12

I was underwhelmed with my 'Free' PSL training camp visit.  Felt like a cash grab on Woody's part to me.  Though I'm sure all clubs do it.  Between the drive to get there(from Trenton Area) and my lack of interest in meeting players/coaches, I'm a one and done.  I will try to remember to offer up any PSL holder tickets to TC to anyone that wants them.  Just not my thing.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kolchak said:

I was underwhelmed with my 'Free' PSL training camp visit.  Felt like a cash grab on Woody's part to me.  Though I'm sure all clubs do it.  Between the drive to get there(from Trenton Area) and my lack of interest in meeting players/coaches, I'm a one and done.  I will try to remember to offer up any PSL holder tickets to TC to anyone that wants them.  Just not my thing.

Thanks appreciate this. 

@SAR I  is offering $250 per ticket if you would rather sell them. 

joewilly12

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Thanks appreciate this. 

@SAR I  is offering $250 per ticket if you would rather sell them. 

joewilly12

I didn't sign up for any extra VIP experience at TC.  Just the standard, comes with the PSL, walk around the field experience.  Surely not worth $250. 

27 minutes ago, Kolchak said:

I didn't sign up for any extra VIP experience at TC.  Just the standard, comes with the PSL, walk around the field experience.  Surely not worth $250. 

As PSL holders, we can't let these special perks wind up in the hands of non-PSL and non-season ticket holders.  The Jets intend these events for their most dedicated fans and they need to remain that way to ensure proper enjoyment for the rest of us.

If you don't want $250, I'll be happy to give you $50 to give them to any PSL holder or season ticket holder of your choice, so long as they don't wind up in the hands of the unworthy.

SAR I

• Haha 1

On 6/13/2021 at 11:14 PM, SAR I said:

SAR I

Would be nice if you were able to give training camp passes to a Father and Son or Daughter who can’t afford the expense of going to a game but are Jets fans just the same and not unworthy 

7 hours ago, CSNY said:

Would be nice if you were able to give training camp passes to a Father and Son or Daughter who can’t afford the expense of going to a game but are Jets fans just the same and not unworthy 

That's what the $20 seats season ticket holders put up on Stubhub are for.  

SAR I