"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

22 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Well, I know I'm town, so I'm not gonna go, "hey, guys, my vote is sus, so I might be scum, lol".

But, your comments are noted, and appreciated.

There's something about your tone that I really like, fwiw.  lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Opportunism is scummy.

Read my posts. I made it perfectly clear beaver was my case. Jump to Stark was intended as a head fake to see who might try peeling off beaver.

1. My case on beaver was spot in

2. I later followed it with the astute observation he was told to stay quiet

3. beaver train wasn’t getting traction on deadline day

4. That’s a recipe for me to create an opening for scum to stick there neck out, which is something I do all the time.

I just wasn’t here to execute. If you think I’m lying about RL stuff then I’m out. I’ll leave the game, frankly. I think you all know me better than that.

Transparency is the only explanation I have. Take it or leave it. I’m not repeating myself again though.

OK I can accept this.  unvote

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 2

5 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I can see your position here.  I was observing and waiting on how your momentum shook out.  

Spoots behavior is more non confrontational based on simplicity.  It’s doesn’t feel genuine or sincere.  Feels like a show to hide behind the covers. 

Yes.  It's lazy play at best on Spoot's part and disingenuous at worst.  Good place to look into.

Vote Spoot

• Thumb Down 1

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, you're worried about my vote on a player that we don't even know the alignment of, and ignoring the fact that I took my vote off said player when he was L-1, and was the momentum vote that ended up lynching scum?

Now you're taking credit for being the momentum vote?  Revisionist history.  There were 3 nearly simultaneous votes that took place, yours included, to get Beaver from 1 vote to 4.  None of those 3 were individually important.  Later, it was 6-5 kdels.  I unvoted kdels and voted Beaver to give Beaver the 6-5 lead.  

If you're going to vote me on some BS you don't ALSO get to eat your cake and have it to and basically take credit for the lynch.  

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

I'm on my phone. I quoted the wrong post. Just pretend that I quoted one of the bullsh*t posts 80 just made.

Not one thing I posted there was bullsh*t.  I corrected Spoot's silly revisionist history and you hate it for some reason.  Likely scummates.  

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Explain what's wrong about it or GTFO.  

Your point is that he took credit for something he actually did do but bragged about it in jetnation and that is a scum tell.

Ape and jif would be scum every game if that was the standard.

Why would scum vote beaver that early? No reason to do that.

If you're town be better.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

Your point is that he took credit for something he actually did do but bragged about it in jetnation and that is a scum tell.

Scum sometimes vote early like that for distancing. Eventually jumping off. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Swing and a miss!  My ACTUAL point was that he took credit for being a momentum vote (which he really wasn't) while simultaneously ignoring that I did essentially the same thing he gives himself credit for:  Being a momentum vote.  He tried to paint me as a scummy bus vote and himself as a town hero.  

Do better, Spoot scummate.  

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Now you're taking credit for being the momentum vote?  Revisionist history.  There were 3 nearly simultaneous votes that took place, yours included, to get Beaver from 1 vote to 4.  None of those 3 were individually important.  Later, it was 6-5 kdels.  I unvoted kdels and voted Beaver to give Beaver the 6-5 lead.  

If you're going to vote me on some BS you don't ALSO get to eat your cake and have it to and basically take credit for the lynch.  

I wasn't trying to take credit for the lynch, I was just outlining the events as they plainly occurred. It's not revisionist history.

But you seem quite triggered over one single vote.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

I wasn't trying to take credit for the lynch, I was just outlining the events as they plainly occurred. It's not revisionist history.

But you seem quite triggered over one single vote.

I'm triggered over you doing lazy train analysis and accusing me of bussing.  Actually look back at how the train built if you're going to try to make that claim.  

28 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

FFS three fairly straight forward posts of mine that get neg repped / confusion emoji?  Am I speaking gibberish here?  What exactly is the problem here?  If you're going to do that at least provide a reason.  This emoji only response stuff is useless.  

Downvoted for sounding like a pussy.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Swing and a miss!  My ACTUAL point was that he took credit for being a momentum vote (which he really wasn't) while simultaneously ignoring that I did essentially the same thing he gives himself credit for:  Being a momentum vote.  He tried to paint me as a scummy bus vote and himself as a town hero.  

Do better, Spoot scummate.  

That's not what I was doing at all.

I don't like this narrative you are pushing.

I'm triggered over you doing lazy train analysis and accusing me of bussing.  Actually look back at how the train built if you're going to try to make that claim.  

I'm not use to you being this touchy over a single vote and post.

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's not what I was doing at all.

I don't like this narrative you are pushing.

In that case I go back to what I said earlier:  You were being lazy.  If you actually looked back at how the train developed, like @The Crusher did effectively in his re-read, you'd see that if there was actually scum on Beaver's train, there were better options for scum than me.  Instead you just assumed a back half voter had to be scum and drew a name out of the hat.  Lazy, bad play, and earned a vote.  

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm not use to you being this touchy over a single vote and post.

It's not a single vote and post that did it.  It was misrepresenting the play and situation that bothered me.  I hate being accused as scum when I'm town and feel that I contributed to a good lynch, even if I didn't have Beaver as a scum read.

• Thumb Down 1

On 7/16/2021 at 3:04 PM, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT

kdels (7) - Crusher, 80, Arsis, Spoot, Beaver, JiF, Nolder

Beaver (2) - Stark, Barry

Barry (1) - Nyn

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

Not voting (3) - Drums, kdels

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

***DEADLINE: Today at 4:00 PM EST***

On 7/16/2021 at 3:13 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Not feeling the kdels lynch atm

unvote

vote beaver

On 7/16/2021 at 3:14 PM, JiFapono said:

Unvote

Vote Beaver 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:14 PM, Nynaeve said:

unvote 

vote beaver

If only cause at least kdels is here.

@Jetsfan80 Here's the order of events again. Now, let's be clear, I wasn't trying to paint myself as town hero and give myself the credit for lynching Beaver. That's not what I do. I just thought it was funny that JiF sussed me over my vote on a player who we don't even know the alignment of, when I was a key, early vote on Beaver's train. Not really revisionist history. I'm just stating what happened.

• Upvote 2

In that case I go back to what I said earlier:  You were being lazy.  If you actually looked back at how the train developed, like @The Crusher did effectively in his re-read, you'd see that if there was actually scum on Beaver's train, there were better options for scum than me.  Instead you just assumed a back half voter had to be scum and drew a name out of the hat.  Lazy, bad play, and earned a vote.  

It's not a single vote and post that did it.  It was misrepresenting the play and situation that bothered me.  I hate being accused as scum when I'm town and feel that I contributed to a good lynch, even if I didn't have Beaver as a scum read.

I will not argue that point.

Just now, The Crusher said:

No idea. I was just talking about gage play. I cam peel it, but from what I did before Pretty sure Spoot came away looking ok, as related to the train. Would look again to just make sure. 

Do me a flavor and look into it for me.

• Thumb Down 1