"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Good lynch: Greenpeen, 80, Barry 

Trolling for emo lynched l: Nyn, Spoot

Wind beneath my wings: crushlove and Jif 

Firgot they playing: stank arsis and diceballs

Why am I not in good lynch???

16 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Downvote me again @Arsis and I will unleash a a barrage of neg reps to your entire posting history.  You will have a notifications backlog for weeks.

16 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Every Arsis post since July 27, 2020 negged. 

Gonna take a quick break to eat some dinner then I'll get to work on the rest of his 2020 posts upon my return.  

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sheesh, Arsis had an awful lot of Mafia posts in June and July 2020.  Only just getting into his May 2020 posts now.  

extra whiny this game, huh... kind of annoying

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Saying someone is not VT is going to be considered PR hunting which is anti town behavior. I'm guessing you just didn't know this.

yup.... and he's played in enough games to know this by now. don't assume for him. 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Good lynch: Greenpeen, 80, Barry 

Trolling for emo lynched l: Nyn, Spoot

Wind beneath my wings: crushlove and Jif 

Firgot they playing: arsis and diceballs

how can you forget Arsis is playing he and 80 took over the last 2 pages...

@jvill 51 can I have a 1 time special "2 votes" and vote 80 and Arsis to get this extracurricular "downvoting" nonsense to stop.

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

yup.... and he's played in enough games to know this by now. don't assume for him. 

@jvill 51 can I have a 1 time special "2 votes" and vote 80 and Arsis to get this extracurricular "downvoting" nonsense to stop.

GFY

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

This dude 80 goes nuts and people are talking sh*t about me for it.

Man **** you guys.

2 hours ago, Arsis said:

Is anti town now? But when nyn and kdels are talking about not voting the beav because he might be a power role and I say that's anti town I get mocked.

???

Big difference between speculating on whether a power role was in play for Beaver, who was L-2 and wasn't around to reveal nearing a deadline, and Nyn, who has zero pressure on her at the moment.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Indeed. I'd like to be the bologna in a Mr. and Mrs. Greenpeen sandwich.

Extra mayo.

I feel deceived. Not quite like when it was revealed Hess is a ripped, handsome, tatted, white dude and not a large black man but still pretty beside myself right now.

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Stark said:
51 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

how can you forget Arsis is playing he and 80 took over the last 2 pages

Why do I have to explain obvious insults. I don’t actually forget anyone is playing. It’s a dig at each of you.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Vote Spoot

I dont know, nothing he's doing seems real.   It all seems opportunistic and simplistic and lazy. Is what Gsexy did stupid?  Yes.  100%.  Very very dumb but look at the guy, it makes all makes sense now, so sexy, so dumb.  It's hand and hand.  That said, is it really scummy?  You think Gsexy's grand entrance back into the game was him saying out loud the scum thoughts they're having in the QT about Nyn?

come on

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Arsis said:

This dude 80 goes nuts and people are talking sh*t about me for it.

Man **** you guys.

I largely ignored that entire confrontation, fwiw, so hopefully you're not cursing at me because I like you, a lot.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I mean, it was ruined in principle because jokes are meant to be funny.

Well I know you're usually a fan of the poop joke variety, but I enjoy stepping out of that on occasions

4 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Vote Spoot

I dont know, nothing he's doing seems real.   It all seems opportunistic and simplistic and lazy. Is what Gsexy did stupid?  Yes.  100%.  Very very dumb but look at the guy, it makes all makes sense now, so sexy, so dumb.  It's hand and hand.  That said, is it really scummy?  You think Gsexy's grand entrance back into the game was him saying out loud the scum thoughts they're having in the QT about Nyn?

come on

All good points. Vote spoot.