Other NFL games today....

Beerfish

1 minute ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

How could the Packers give up a 70 yd bomb with less than 30 seconds left before halftime lol

We will get to hear Aaron Rogers bleat about how hard done by he is if they lose.  Other than Jamal, Rogers might be my most hated player in the league, including Brady.

2 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

One thing I’m really enjoying this season is watching the Dolphins suck knowing their first round pick belongs to Philly…and they could have had Pitts if their GM didn’t outsmart himself with the trade back. 

I still wish someone, anyone would take the national media talking heads to task over them just KILLING pederson and the eagles for not trying hard enough to beat washington last year in a lost season.  If they would have won than game they would have been picking 10th not 6th and thus no trade back and having a bounty of high picks next year.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

We may suck, but we were supposed to suck.  Miami with no first round pick and Pats after spending a billion dollars in free agency are about to be the same record as us.

Fins still have a first round pick..its the 49rs. They also have the most $ in cap space next year as of now.

6 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Texans kicker has cost them the game.

The Pats are down but they’ve already won.

The idiot has missed two pats and a fg and kicked a kickoff out of bounds.  The pats should have no chance in this game if not for bad specials by houston (also the awful fake fake punt play by houston)

• Upvote 1