Jets will beat the Patriots

17 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I predicted a win vs. the Falcons because they're bad at Football.  Turns out, the Jets are considerably worse.  The Patriots will defeat the Jets.  We got to wait for that run of Texans, Dolphins, Jags before we start piling up the W's.

Eh, the Jets can beat NE. Yes, they lost to the Falcons and the thinking was they were primed for a win. But nobody really thought they would beat Tenn. either. If the defense plays well and keeps them in this game, the Jets will have a chance. And there's no reason to think they won't do just that. 

This is one of those games where I wouldn't put money on either team because it really feels like a toss up. 

By the way, if there is an edge it might even go to the Jets if only because of the long list of injuries the Pats are dealing with right now. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, PepPep said:

Eh, the Jets can beat NE. Yes, they lost to the Falcons and the thinking was they were primed for a win. But nobody really thought they would beat Tenn. either. If the defense plays well and keeps them in this game, the Jets will have a chance. And there's no reason to think they won't do just that. 

This is one of those games where I wouldn't put money on either team because it really feels like a toss up. 

By the way, if there is an edge it might even go to the Jets if only because of the long list of injuries the Pats are dealing with right now. 

Maybe, we'll see.  Hopefully Mosley can play.  His absence would make a big difference.  The Pats have gone wire to wire with the Bucs and Cowboys, so not so sure this is going to be competitive, like at all but I guess we could be.

Toss up? The Pats are better than us in every facet of the game. They’ve beaten us how many times in a row? They clobbered us once already, and they’ve played tough against some of the best teams in the league. And they’re 12-0 against rookie QBs in Gillette. They’re gonna curb stomp us and Zach will have 2+ ints. You’re delusional.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Toss up? The Pats are better than us in every facet of the game. They’ve beaten us how many times in a row? They clobbered us once already, and they’ve played tough against some of the best teams in the league. And they’re 12-0 against rookie QBs in Gillette. They’re gonna curb stomp us and Zach will have 2+ ints. You’re delusional.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

The Big Lebowski Dude GIF

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Maybe, we'll see.  Hopefully Mosley can play.  His absence would make a big difference.  The Pats have gone wire to wire with the Bucs and Cowboys, so not so sure this is going to be competitive, like at all but I guess we could be.

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

Seriously,  this was pretty stupid and I'm  not talking about your original  post

I'm usually pretty easy going on this site, but this guy really pissed me off calling out my intelligence because I tried to be optimistic coming out of our bye week in our 6th game of the season. I get it, he's a darksider and he likes to always have the glass is half full mentality, but **** that mother ****er calling out my intelligence like that. I have no problem at all with being teased or ribbed but to make it personal like that...Let's just say he was pretty stupid. I won't forget.