Saturday Roster Moves (A Jabari Zuniga Sighting)

Good to see Davis back, the linebackers were awful last week and having Mosely & Davis healthy should help. 

Zuniga has been a god awful draft pick for Douglas. Third round picks should be contributing something by their second season. Zuniga can't even get activated. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Good to see Davis back, the linebackers were awful last week and having Mosely & Davis healthy should help. 

Zuniga has been a god awful draft pick for Douglas. Third round picks should be contributing something by their second season. Zuniga can't even get activated. 

Same with the Perine and Morgan picks with Ashtyn Davis not too far behind...the 2020 draft was God awful...let's see what Mims can do Sunday and that may be the only decent pick of that whole draft.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Same with the Perine and Morgan picks with Ashtyn Davis not too far behind...the 2020 draft was God awful...let's see what Mims can do Sunday and that may be the only decent pick of that whole draft.

Bryce Hall says Hi

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Not really. Still too early to know but Becton, Mims, Mann, and Hall could be decent to good and jury is still out on Davis. Not God awful, just meh right now. 

• Upvote 1

good to see Davis is finally playing. that LB group can use it. i think LB QW is out too.

we just released Wilson, the other day was Colbert. did i miss something? did we sign a safety cause we seem pretty light there now.

i said that Maye was a goner but now it looks like i might be wrong. they keep releasing safety's.

10 hours ago, maury77 said:

Just stop drafting Gators: Polite, Perine, Zuniga…I see a trend here lol

• Haha 1