Jets 'love' Trey McBride, says Trey McBride

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

LMFAOOOOOOOOO 

This legitimately made me LOL, @Paci love you bro if this is true ??

I've never made it a secret that I'm willing to treat @GATA to a glorious evening at The Red Lobster of her choice.

I seem to have had intermittent issues with my private messages because as of yet I haven't received her acceptance of said offer.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, extmenace said:

Lol. Or does it show how aware he really is. You think it’s good for him to not say teams are interested in him? He’s gonna stay quiet so that he gets drafted at a lower position on a sh*tty team? I’d say the exact opposite, I’d say he’s extremely aware…

Thanks for the response Extmenace but if it were a choice I'd say he should not say anything or basically "fortunate to be here and would be happy to play for any team that drafts me." I don't think a statement like that makes him go any higher or lower but actually naming a team and claiming that "they" love him can come off brazen, cocky and unaware and could play his way out of a Joe Douglas type player when it comes to the words out of his mouth. I could be way off and this may not be anything. With the way these players are schooled of how to deal with the media and interviews at the combine where every action is dissected I thought it was a strange/poor choice of words. 

14 hours ago, mrcoops said:

Erika from EA Sports with the scoop.

Didn't she used to post here (I forget her screen-name) before all the perversion drove her away?

Anyway...an interesting bit of insider gossip from a Jets fan.

damm shes hot! and you guys chased her away. SMH