Remaining QB's on Jets schedule

23 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

It's getting uncomfortably positive around here... and then you read something like that ^.

Goddam this really could be a good year.

NO Reason we can't win 10 games this year (Dare I say11?) if Zach stays healthy and plays a little better than he did Sunday.

I hate the Zach with happy feet who throws the ball without sense and misses short passes in the flat.

I love the Zach that hits Hall and Carter for 4 yard gains when nothing is available. Last year, he took a sack on similar plays or threw to the ground in the flat.

There really aren’t that many elite QBs anymore outside that of Allen and Mahomes as Rodgers, Brady, and R Wilson age. 

Herbert  has a chance as does Jalen Hurts and Joe Burrow. 

Outside of that who’s left?  
Lamar Jackson maybe.

Then you looking at guys like Stafford, Derek Carr, Cousins, Kyler Murray who don’t really scare defenses. 

We dont just play against the QB. Our schedule lightens up a little but it’s still very tough. The “easiest” games we have left are Jags, Chicago and Detroit. And those teams play tough. The Bears and Jags have very stingy defenses. And the Lions will bite your knee caps any chance they get. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

It's getting uncomfortably positive around here... and then you read something like that ^.

Goddam this really could be a good year.

Don't care. I'll put the Jets D the way they are playing right now up against anybody's Offense including the Bills and the Chiefs.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Geno, in Seattle, in December is going to be a very very tough game.

Don't chalk that one up as a "win" just yet.

December 26, 2022 - The New York Jets have signed I.K. Enemkpali to a one week contract.  Enemkpali will be active for the game against the Seahawks.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4