Saleh needs to be praised

NOSIDE

21 hours ago, NOSIDE said:

As much as I hope Zach can be salvaged, it takes some balls to bench the number 2 pick overall. Keyshawn said on his KJM podcast that he heard White was better in minicamp and training camp- but the coaching staff didn’t want the ownership to “look bad”.  The jets finally have adults in the room leading 

not only did he bench Zach- the number 2 overall pick, he also benched a healthy Robinson (who we traded draft capital for) for Bam, based on “running style”. These moves take balls and confidence. Love how he’s coaching the team!

Something changed after the (at the time) cringe worthy receits statement. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, JetsRay said:

That is one way of looking at it...

But we all know that isn't reality...

Sometimes it's about the player being developed not the Coach or CS developing them.

Just like Belichick is struggling to find a QB to replace Brady, is Belichick and his staff suddenly unable to develop players?

agreed.  Mac Jones doesn't look like he has the goods and neither does Zach. No OC can put  TlTS on a bull.

Salehs demeanor and approach this year seems a lot more mature. He still brings great energy but he looks so much more in control than he did a year ago.  I also like that he’s not getting too high after wins or too low.  He really seems to have a great balance of winning attributes and not sure I totally saw that a year ago.
Guy is in the middle of year 2...we need to be patient...Parcells was terrible his first few years and wasn't George Young about to can him...

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, GreenReaper said:

IMO...both Pats games could've been Ws with White at the helm.

His post snap read-progression decisions...plus his accuracy...is far superior then what ZW has been giving Jets.  Combine that with good enough arm strength and mobility.  For this season at least...

White gives Jets best chance for a win.  With six games left...4-2 is doable.  And that gets Jets into the playoffs for sure.  3-3 could also get them in. 

White's level of consistency of play...shouldn't get him to a quick hook that easily.  He'd have to be absolutely horrible for like six straight quarters for that to possibly happen.  

So...I'm all for White playing out the string.  We've seen nothing but erratic play from Zach through 20 games.   

Lets see what happens with Mike White as QB NYJ for at least six more.  

Hard to see them losing the first New England game with mw

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, frankiepapa said:

Guy is in the middle of year 2...we need to be patient...Parcells was terrible his first few years and wasn't George Young about to can him...

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Parcells was terrible in year one.  
His Giants went 9-7 in his 2nd year, made the playoffs, won the WC game and lost in the div round.  
I’ll take it

21 hours ago, Beerfish said:

For benching Wilson they get praise from me.

For playing Joe Flacco they get scorn from me.

If Mike White played so damn good in camp and practice why did they play Flacco all these games?  White was essentially their third choice.

Wait until you see Mike White go against a good pass rush and defensive backfield. 

On 11/28/2022 at 6:47 AM, NOSIDE said:

As much as I hope Zach can be salvaged, it takes some balls to bench the number 2 pick overall. Keyshawn said on his KJM podcast that he heard White was better in minicamp and training camp- but the coaching staff didn’t want the ownership to “look bad”.  The jets finally have adults in the room leading 

not only did he bench Zach- the number 2 overall pick, he also benched a healthy Robinson (who we traded draft capital for) for Bam, based on “running style”. These moves take balls and confidence. Love how he’s coaching the team!

Not really sure why the Robinson benching was good and we should praise him for it.hebhas looked pretty good .

On 11/28/2022 at 9:47 AM, NOSIDE said:

No he doesnt