NFL Honors and HOF

Trotter

6 minutes ago, St Louie Jet Fan said:

I thought it was a done deal....is there still a chance Joe gets boned again?

I thought so too - heard it was just a formality but when i tried searching all I could find is if he is brought out on the stage then he is in.

When/how he finds out I simply don't know. If I read correctly, there are several who could go in tonight and Klecko is part of that pool. I don't think they all get in.

Anyone, please correct me if I have this incorrect. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I thought so too - heard it was just a formality but when i tried searching all I could find is if he is brought out on the stage then he is in.

When/how he finds out I simply don't know. If I read correctly, there are several who could go in tonight and Klecko is part of that pool. I don't think they all get in.

I believe that no one that has gotten to this stage as a veteran's committee selection has not gotten to the finals. Can't imaghine Revis not getting in as well. Will be the first time I watch this

45 minutes ago, NYJCAP2 said:

The HOF list is really deep year. A couple guys are going to be left out.

I’m going with:

Darrelle Revis
Joe Thomas
Jared Allen
DeMarcus Ware

*Last modern player spot to Reggie Wayne or Tory Holt. They are so close.

I get the feeling Rhonde barber gets in.

was listening to the radio show and tiki mentioned he is in phoenix and going to the honors show tonight.

flew out yesterday or the day before.

4 hours ago, Larz said:

05B36FAD-76EE-4D8A-AC12-6D7545E7B03C.png

Unfortunately it's likely that Brock Purdy will win OROY, which is lame because he was in one of the most stacked offenses in the league and played in less games than Breece Hall, who was arguably the most dominant offensive rookie, and GW, who played really well the whole time.

4 hours ago, Trotter said:

There are two pools of players.  There is the standard player voting where 15 finalists have been announced and 5 will get in.  Revis is in this pool.  Then there is the Seniors Committee vote.  Klecko is a Senior Finalist and from  what I have read, in the past all Senior Finalists have gotten in.  Nothing is certain until the formal announcement tonight, but the assumption is Joe will get in.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1