North Carolina Poopie Humor (Merged eleventy-Billion times)

what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?

• six pack coors light
    • crab cakes w/zesty sauce
    • garlic mashed potatos
    • turkey wrap w/tons of mayo
    • roast beef
    • leftover meatballs and ravioli
    • it is an urban legend that pungent factor has relation to food intake
    • why didn't you blame the dog, idiot?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great Moments In Sports Poop History: Mike Florio

mike_florio.gif

We all have our unfortunate poop stories. As you may or may not know, I once pooped my pants while out on the golf course. There was also the one time I woke up in my NYC apartment after a long night of drinking only to discover a Big Daddy Drew shiit pattie stuck to the inside of my shorts. Surely, there are more stories like this from the world of sports. And Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk was nice enough to email me the other day with just one such instance.

For the record, I once had a clogged toilet (and no plunger) in my apartment during finals. So I shiit in a grocery bag, stapled it shut, and tossed it in the dumpster. I can't wait to tell that one to my grandkids

once i clogged the john of my hotel on a business trip and i had a $75 "late night plumbing fee" assessed to my bill because the maintenance guy had to come up at 2am to unclog it. the next day i told the girl behind the counter i would pay the fee but please call it something else so my client didn't see that on the bill.

luckily she had pity on me and dropped it. :bag:

• Upvote 1

once i clogged the john of my hotel on a business trip and i had a $75 "late night plumbing fee" assessed to my bill because the maintenance guy had to come up at 2am to unclog it. the next day i told the girl behind the counter i would pay the fee but please call it something else so my client didn't see that on the bill.

:rl:

• 1 month later...