North Carolina Poopie Humor (Merged eleventy-Billion times)

what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. what caused tonight's bed evicting stench?

• six pack coors light
    • crab cakes w/zesty sauce
    • garlic mashed potatos
    • turkey wrap w/tons of mayo
    • roast beef
    • leftover meatballs and ravioli
    • it is an urban legend that pungent factor has relation to food intake
    • why didn't you blame the dog, idiot?

Why? Its not much at all and no worse than a shot of an ass in a thong... not to mention I gave a warning and so does the site before the video shows... if they want to delete it... fine.... its not that bad though and pretty funny too!

The mods will have a problem not with an @ss being shown, but with a female @ss. If it was man-@ss you would be golden.

The mods will have a problem not with an @ss being shown, but with a female @ss. If it was man-@ss you would be golden.

I dont know about that,,

I showed a picture of Max and Smizzy in Provincetown with their Biker gear and ass-less chaps,,Faba deleted it..:confused:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

worst gas of all time today. my ass sounds like a trumpet. a poor coworker had to come in to grab some binders and her face turned green. she was trying to escape so quickly that she dropped the binders all over the floor which made her have to stay even longer to gather all the papers back up. i think it was the dozen oysters i ate last night. good lord it is absolutely putrid.

worst gas of all time today. my ass sounds like a trumpet. a poor coworker had to come in to grab some binders and her face turned green. she was trying to escape so quickly that she dropped the binders all over the floor which made her have to stay even longer to gather all the papers back up. i think it was the dozen oysters i ate last night. good lord it is absolutely putrid.

I had the same problem this weekend. I was down the shore, and I went out on the jetski and for 2 hours i just kept blasting every time i hit a wave. odd.

greg_fart_with_bad_gas_problem_lg_clr.gif

• 2 months later...
The match works through science burning up the stinky foulness, I go with the match. The key though is the courtesy flush. Damn the environmentalists, if I have company over or I am at someones house, I will flush after every brownie pops out of the oven.

there is a opening scene in there somewhere

• 1 month later...