The Great Jets QB Search - Mafia - SCUM AND SK JOINT VICTORY!!!!

jgb

8 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Ok , who are your strongest guesses for scum then?

Agreed

GET HIM!  

I think 80 is probably my strongest town read ATM

Vote: Beaver

For what it's worth, I've got Jif, 80 and now you in my Town pile.

Peen and Hal seem pretty sketchy so far, as does Beaver.

Crush is a neutral but leaning Town atm.

Ape hasn't been on much so he's neutral and I can never read Nyn anyway.....

On 3/22/2023 at 3:23 PM, Drums said:

Who are you and what have you done with Hal? You seem off this game. 

Unvote vote Hal

The only person confirmed town, voted Hal

On 3/23/2023 at 6:36 PM, Drums said:

Who asked you to reveal?

Pressing Hal’s response 

On 3/25/2023 at 9:34 AM, Drums said:

Town move early on

In response to Beaver unvoting someone to prevent them from reaching L2

On 3/26/2023 at 7:20 AM, Drums said:

How'd that reread go?

Poking Hal

On 3/26/2023 at 9:33 AM, Drums said:

vote hal

Final vote before getting killed in the night.

35 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

For what it's worth, I've got Jif, 80 and now you in my Town pile.

Peen and Hal seem pretty sketchy so far, as does Beaver.

Crush is a neutral but leaning Town atm.

Ape hasn't been on much so he's neutral and I can never read Nyn anyway.....

What about Halia’s post “now” puts her in the town pile? Not saying she isn’t, but her posting hasn’t been alignment indicative. The only evidence in her favor is: 

1. She’s not Arsis, who actually was a top read of JiF.
2. 80 won’t vote her. 
3. I agree with you on Nyn, but her response to my voting her came off as way defensive. 

If Beaver was scum, he should have hammer’d me. It would have been a huge gain for the scum party, as they would have me and Town Watcher. 

I don’t see his cautious approach being a good cause to Lynch.  And If that is the only argument leading this lynch I think town is better served looking at the finger pointers.

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

What about Halia’s post “now” puts her in the town pile? Not saying she isn’t, but her posting hasn’t been alignment indicative. The only evidence in her favor is: 

1. She’s not Arsis, who actually was a top read of JiF.
2. 80 won’t vote her. 
3. I agree with you on Nyn, but her response to my voting her came off as way defensive. 

Basicly it's the call out on Beaver, and I thought the same. I wish there was more to go off of but she hasn't posted a ton. 

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

If Beaver was scum, he should have hammer’d me. It would have been a huge gain for the scum party, as they would have me and Town Watcher. 

I don’t see his cautious approach being a good cause to Lynch.  And If that is the only argument leading this lynch I think town is better served looking at the finger pointers.

Yeah but we need info, which a lynch would've given us. Good or bad results, we need factual information gleaned from said results.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This isn't your first game.  You should know by now that lynching a townie isn't the worst possible end result of a day.  Far from it.  And Peen isn't town just because he says he is, of course.  Do YOU know he's town?

I don't know what Gsexy is.  I do think he is town.  But that opinion could change later.   Same could be said for anyone.  Hal also wanted to go to a draw but you don't seem to have an issue with that.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I don't know what Gsexy is.  I do think he is town.  But that opinion could change later.   Same could be said for anyone.  Hal also wanted to go to a draw but you don't seem to have an issue with that.

Hal is an incredibly illogical player and also a rookie.  You've been playing here longer and should have known better.

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote vote Beaver

We were 1 vote away from lynching Hal and you peel off to vote Beaver...

because (wait for it), he peeled off when you were 1 vote away from a lynch (me) that would have provided "valuable information regardless of alignment", yet here, Hal is the self-claimed VT that you're now defending.

Brian Bell What GIF by Weezer

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I'd say it's from lack of trying ?

I'm feeling pretty ok with the big guy. JiF seems engaged which is a good sign imo.

Halli agreeing with 80 is making me die a little inside. She used to be so sensible. 

Kinda surprised gs hasn't mentioned me once since d2 started considering his posts irt me d1. Feeling neglected and unloved.

BTW, I don't know the source material. Can someone explain the discussion around hal's claim? Cause I'm not following.

I will try harder LOL

Hals claim came out of left field, very odd

34 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

We were 1 vote away from lynching Hal and you peel off to vote Beaver...

because (wait for it), he peeled off when you were 1 vote away from a lynch (me) that would have provided "valuable information regardless of alignment", yet here, Hal is the self-claimed VT that you're now defending.

Brian Bell What GIF by Weezer

Beaver refused to vote off a player with 5 minutes left to the deadline, opting instead to let it go no vote.

Jgb hasn't even established a D2 deadline yet.  It's called slow-playing things.  If a deadline gets established, we're up against it, and I cause us to go no lynch, you can re-visit a take like this then.

You should feel bad about these Kindergarten-level arguments you're making.  Do better.

1 minute ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Didn't want to leave Hal at L-1 for a scum ninja hammer and instead opted to tie the trains up at 4-4.

At least you have an excuse for not really understanding typical things we do here, as you haven't played many games here and also haven't played in a long while.  Folks like Beaver and Peen....not so much.  

14 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I'd say it's from lack of trying ?

I'm feeling pretty ok with the big guy. JiF seems engaged which is a good sign imo.

Halli agreeing with 80 is making me die a little inside. She used to be so sensible. 

Kinda surprised gs hasn't mentioned me once since d2 started considering his posts irt me d1. Feeling neglected and unloved.

BTW, I don't know the source material. Can someone explain the discussion around hal's claim? Cause I'm not following.

I mentioned you exactly once, lol. 

I was responding to Bum, and agreed with his inability to get a read on you. 
I forget which game it was, but I was so thoroughly convinced you were town, that when you popped scum I felt a little...betrayed, and now it's just safer for me to always assume you're scum/SK. 

?

• Haha 1