The Great Jets QB Search - Mafia - SCUM AND SK JOINT VICTORY!!!!

jgb

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

but since Hal picked this post, it made me look back at it and this logic is just well, some next level dumb sh*t.

Obviously everything I was doing was jokey, just trying to drum up any type of activity or content, I mean dude, I called it a "trap" and referenced a book about traps.  lmfao.  And he's voting me not for lying about being even night scum, odd night 3rd party but for role fishing, as if I actually expected someone to out right answer that question on page 3 of the game.  

Mild ping I guess but more so just dumb as sh*t so figured I'd share how dumb this was because I dont think enough people realized or commented on just how dumb it is 

Yeah. Nobody else realized how “dumb” It was but you.  Guess we’re all “next level dumb sh*ts”. 

Tell us again how great you are.  
You know,  for good times sake.

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Yeah. Nobody else realized how “dumb” It was but you.  Guess we’re all “next level dumb sh*ts”. 

Good way to side step the call out...

I'm good w/ my vote.

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm good w/ my vote.

I am town.  If you are good voting town, then I'm good with my vote. 
Otherwise, I suggest voting scum (maybe ask Nyn and 80 what their roles are and see if they fall for your clever trap?) 

Curious why @Nynaeve is voting me. 

@Jetsfan80 said my vote is because he's not voting Hali. That, and there might be a shade of omgus since he was my first vote. 

@JiF is voting me because I'm dumb, and he's being passive aggressive about wanting my שלונג

Nyn is piling on without explanation, or did I miss that?

unvote vote Nynaeve

On 3/20/2023 at 7:12 PM, jgb said:

League (Scum) has planted one or more moles into the meeting to stop the Jets (Town) from succeeding in their QB quest…

@The Crusher What team does Zachary play for?   Does Zach have a “negative leadership” where the votes count -3 or something?  Maybe?  Will I die and everyone will wear the other QBs jersey if Zach survives to a certain point?  Probably.  

But yes I am Zach Wilson New York Jet - Vanilla Town

but undoubtedly with some kind of negative thing I haven’t discovered yet.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hal N of Provo said:

@The Crusher What team does Zachary play for?   Does Zach have a “negative leadership” where the votes count -3 or something?  Maybe?  Will I die and everyone will wear the other QBs jersey if Zach survives to a certain point?  Probably.  

But yes I am Zach Wilson New York Jet - Vanilla Town

but undoubtedly with some kind of negative thing I haven’t discovered yet.  

Zach's town? Games broke. Who mods next?

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Of course it rolls over and plays dead, it's green, just like the Jets!

For the record, my unit is actually skin colored.  I know the Pickle Rick avatar is a bit phallic, but when I googled "green cartoon characters" it just kinda popped out at me. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

51 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm good w/ my vote.

43 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Otherwise, I suggest voting scum (maybe ask Nyn and 80 what their roles are and see if they fall for your clever trap?) 

34 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Curious why @Nynaeve is voting me. 

@Jetsfan80 said my vote is because he's not voting Hali. That, and there might be a shade of omgus since he was my first vote. 

@JiF is voting me because I'm dumb, and he's being passive aggressive about wanting my שלונג

Nyn is piling on without explanation, or did I miss that?

unvote vote Nynaeve

Anyone else just see what happened here?   lol 

• Haha 1

Day 1 Vote Count

Hal (4) - beaver, bum, drums, crush

peen (3) - JiF, 80, Nyn

JiF (1) - Hallia

drums (1) - Hal

nyn (1) - peen

Not voting: Ape

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch

DEADLINE: MONDAY 7PM EST.

No majority = no lynch D1. Highest vote-getter gets lynched at deadline D2 and beyond.

Day 1 Vote Count

peen (4) - JiF, 80, Nyn, crush

Hal (3) - beaver, bum, drums

JiF (1) - Hallia

drums (1) - Hal

nyn (1) - peen

Not voting: Ape

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch

DEADLINE: MONDAY 7PM EST.

No majority = no lynch D1. Highest vote-getter gets lynched at deadline D2 and beyond.

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

Missed this.  You don't remember JiF asking and me answering in case he's an LD?  If you're gonna be defensive at least don't be a skimmer.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Missed this.  You don't remember JiF asking and me answering in case he's an LD?  If you're gonna be defensive at least don't be a skimmer.

He asked multiple people who they were and their roles. I don’t care to go back and see what he said to who in his “jokey” posts.  

My post was more about the opportunistic pile on. 

22 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Your post implies you don't particularly want an answer lol, but I'll indulge myself, if anything.

You're being kind of an asshat. At first it was endearing but at some point was getting over the top with the JiF trap trolling thing. I dont really get why you would get so caught up with it. So I voted you.

Feeling pretty ok with it for now... this post reeks. You basically say that 80 and jif voted you for nonesense. Yet you choose to vote me before I even reply to your question. Solid.

Yeah, I put you at L-6 without giving you a chance to defend yourself because you piled on my train without giving a reason. 

That to me is actually more scummy than the WIFOM role fishing trap troll.  Call it what you will, "hilarious joke" or "brilliant trap" it's out of sync with JiF's normal playing behavior which struck me as odd and deserving as a vote.  His defense hasn't been particularly intelligent or sensical, but your piling on was more suspicious.  

12 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Yeah, I put you at L-6 without giving you a chance to defend yourself because you piled on my train without giving a reason. 

That to me is actually more scummy than the WIFOM role fishing trap troll.  Call it what you will, "hilarious joke" or "brilliant trap" it's out of sync with JiF's normal playing behavior which struck me as odd and deserving as a vote.  His defense hasn't been particularly intelligent or sensical, but your piling on was more suspicious.  

Really? It all seemed like JiF was trying to fire the game up get people talking. Didn't really see as alignment indicative or even anything more than sexy silly play.