The Great Jets QB Search - Mafia - SCUM AND SK JOINT VICTORY!!!!

jgb

On 3/27/2023 at 4:01 PM, jgb said:

Final Day 1 Vote Count

peen (5) - JiF, 80, Nyn, crush, Hal

Hal (4) - beaver, bum, drums, peen

JiF (1) - Hallia

Not voting: Ape

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch

DEADLINE: MONDAY 7PM EST.

No majority = no lynch D1. Highest vote-getter gets lynched at deadline D2 and beyond.

On 3/28/2023 at 11:54 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Beaver

Didn't like the way he had an opportunity to secure a lynch at the deadline by flipping trains and instead let it go random.  For me that's a good place to start.

Beaver wasn't the only person in that position... but he's the only one you've called out. ? 

Hallia, Ape, Drums, or Bum also could have voted me to swing the hammer. 

On 3/28/2023 at 1:30 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

And if you look back, I did indeed say that I would be willing to move to Hal if need be earlier in the day:

Show us, again. 

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Beaver wasn't the only person in that position... but he's the only one you've called out. ? 

Hallia, Ape, Drums, or Bum also could have voted me to swing the hammer. 

Right but Beaver was posting 5 minutes before the deadline.  He was the most egregious offender.  He also tried to task someone else (Ape/Hallia) with doing the deed so he wouldn't have to take responsibility.

Is it an airtight case?  Nah.  Never said it was.  But it kind of got things going a bit right out of the gates today, no? 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Right but Beaver was posting 5 minutes before the deadline.  He was the most egregious offender.  He also tried to task someone else (Ape/Hallia) with doing the deed so he wouldn't have to take responsibility.

Is it an airtight case?  Nah.  Never said it was.  But it kind of got things going a bit right out of the gates today, no? 

Yes.  Now, vote Hal. 

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Why so reluctant to vote a self-claimed VT if you're going to beat your chest on the platform of "LYnCh-fOR-INfo!

Jesus Christ you're a pest.  Let me put it in simple terms for you:  I am indeed willing to lynch Beaver or Hal for different reasons.  Hence why I am happy with these 2 competing trains. 

However, I also see no reason to rush to lynch either when D2 just got started.  We're sitting at 4-4 trains right now.  That's a good place to be.  Let it play out and see what other players can add to the discussion rather than humping my leg all day about it, savvy?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Didn't want to leave Hal at L-1 for a scum ninja hammer and instead opted to tie the trains up at 4-4.

At least you have an excuse for not really understanding typical things we do here, as you haven't played many games here and also haven't played in a long while.  Folks like Beaver and Peen....not so much.  

Nothing is typical in these damned games......

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hal is an incredibly illogical player and also a rookie.  You've been playing here longer and should have known better.

So let me get this straight.   

1. You wanted a death on day one even if its town so you can gather information.  You didn't get it so you are mad.
  2. Night came and went.  There is a death.  What information did you gather? 
  3. You have me at L-2 and even notify me in the thread I am L-2, but before I can even maybe claim and town/scum can gather information you switch votes.   
  4. Hal gets to L-1.   I notify him to see if he wants to claim anything other than Vanilla town.  You don't like it so you switch your vote back to me.   
  5. This accomplished **** all.  

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Jesus Christ you're a pest.  Let me put it in simple terms for you:  I am indeed willing to lynch Beaver or Hal for different reasons.  Hence why I am happy with these 2 competing trains. 

However, I also see no reason to rush to lynch either when D2 just got started.  We're sitting at 4-4 trains right now.  That's a good place to be.  Let it play out and see what other players can add to the discussion rather than humping my leg all day about it, savvy?

No, you are protecting Hal it seems.    You are fine if Gsexy or myself is lynched.

200.gif

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Beaver said:

No, you are protecting Hal it seems.    You are fine if Gsexy or myself is lynched.

200.gif

What are you mother f**kers even talking about?  I've said multiple times I'd be down to lynch Hal.  I haven't even voted Peen today.  

Can some smart people get in here to play this game please?  It is not good that I am the smartest one around right now.

@Nynaeve @Hallia @Integrity28 @JiF @The Crusher

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

What are you mother f**kers even talking about?  I've said multiple times I'd be down to lynch Hal.  I haven't even voted Peen today.  

Can some smart people get in here to play this game please?  I should not be the smartest one around right now.

I'm at the office. Ill look tonight. Im ok with killing Zach Wilson. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Beaver said:

So let me get this straight.   

1. You wanted a death on day one even if its town so you can gather information.  You didn't get it so you are mad.
  2. Night came and went.  There is a death.  What information did you gather? 
  3. You have me at L-2 and even notify me in the thread I am L-2, but before I can even maybe claim and town/scum can gather information you switch votes.   
  4. Hal gets to L-1.   I notify him to see if he wants to claim anything other than Vanilla town.  You don't like it so you switch your vote back to me.   
  5. This accomplished **** all.  

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

A Night Kill is not the same as a lynch.  Town controlling the lynch to gain information is important.  

I'm not explaining the rest of my play because evening up trains is Mafia 101.  

I am mad not because there was not a lynch but because you simpletons don't understand why that purposely letting it go to no lynch is anti-town and why I decided to vote you over it.  

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Can some smart people get in here to play this game please?  It is not good that I am the smartest one around right now.

It was there and you backed off.

2 minutes ago, Beaver said:

It was there and you backed off.

Why are you and Peen in such a rush about it?  The lynch of Hal can happen at any time today.  There's no deadline.  I'd prefer to have some smart players get in here to talk it over rather than speedlynch.  

R-E-L-A-X

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I might after I get a snack. 

If there isnt a deadline yet I'm fine with what you did. I'd like to hear some more from ape and halli instead of the day ending abruptly without everyone weighing in.

Funny how Beaver called me "bloodthirsty" then got in a tizzy when I refused to let Hal get speedlynched instead of him getting the noose.

I like these 2 trains very much.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Funny how Beaver called me "bloodthirsty" then got in a tizzy when I refused to let Hal get speedlynched instead of him getting the noose.

I like these 2 trains very much.  

No I don't care about a speed lynch.  I care about why you are jumping back and forth on votes

15 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Every time I get busy at work I come back to see my death is near.  

I guess we are at the part where people pester you to repeat what you already said, but for some reason it makes them feel better with their lynch.

Zach Wilson - New York Jet

Smooches!! 

Perhaps if this game happened after, say, the Steelers game we wouldn’t all want you dead, Zach.

• Haha 1