Gray poster names

We are putting in an option for people to opt out of advertising for a small fee. A lot of people have complained about the ads and the ad network is on us to run more ads. So this is a happy medium of sorts. Those that can opt out get a faster loading site and they still help the site out. If the ads don't bother you, nothing to do. 

Win \ Win.  :)

More info coming soon. We have been doing a lot of work behind the scenes. The traffic is increasing so we should be doing the server move next week. So excited to show everyone Live Events, basically threads with video for some posters. We can do one on one debates and everyone chimes in from the comments. Can't see what would go wrong with that lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

Undying fealty to @Maxman and 29.99 a month.

Honestly no idea but figured I'd help by @'ing Maxman.

$29.99 a month sounds good to me lol.

No, I posted it below, we are doing a no advertising option for those that want to partake. Should be up and running soon. Just want to test things out a bit. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Maxman said:

We are putting in an option for people to opt out of advertising for a small fee. A lot of people have complained about the ads and the ad network is on us to run more ads. So this is a happy medium of sorts. Those that can opt out get a faster loading site and they still help the site out. If the ads don't bother you, nothing to do. 

Win \ Win.  :)

More info coming soon. We have been doing a lot of work behind the scenes. The traffic is increasing so we should be doing the server move next week. So excited to show everyone Live Events, basically threads with video for some posters. We can do one on one debates and everyone chimes in from the comments. Can't see what would go wrong with that lol.

Thanks Max! So it is a pilot program really cool idea. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, jgb said:

Thanks Max! So it is a pilot program really cool idea. 

It is a pilot program in that I have worked on it for three days and I can't get it off the ground.  :) Getting closer. Never enough time in the day.

We won't pressure people, just trying to find the balance for those that want no ads. Thanks.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Maxman said:

$29.99 a month sounds good to me lol.

No, I posted it below, we are doing a no advertising option for those that want to partake. Should be up and running soon. Just want to test things out a bit. Thanks.

Will there be an option for those of us that might want to just customize our ads to say just food, drink and buffet grand openings? 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Will there be an option for those of us that might want to just customize our ads to say just food, drink and buffet grand openings? 

No but if you pay me enough money I will feed you grapes. And Twinkies.

• Haha 2

I am going to start a new thread on this but I wanted to reply in this thread. We just went live with the Ad free option. There is absolutely no pressure but for anyone who wants to remove ads from the forums completely, that is now possible.

It is in the menu but here is a link that shows how to sign up and the benefits:

https://forums.jetnation.com/subscriptions/

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2023 at 2:13 AM, Maxman said:

It is a pilot program in that I have worked on it for three days and I can't get it off the ground.  :) Getting closer. Never enough time in the day.

We won't pressure people, just trying to find the balance for those that want no ads. Thanks.

Should we all update our email addresses now?

raw