Schefter- PGA Tour and Liv Golf Merge

21 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Not even remotely close. Like not even in the same stratosphere of absurdity.

I think I was reading something on the Newcastle sale which had a graphic showing the new owner's net worth being 10x the Man City owner.  There was a throw away comment that stated a lot of Saudi's net worth are probably closer if not over being trillionaires due to oil.

11 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

13ercf.jpg

She brought the average age of women club golfers from 92 to 89.  I lived in a golfing country club in Scottsdale for 8 years.  This is someone's daughter visiting grandma for Christmas.

3 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

You're not going to see that sexy woman on most golf courses often. You're more likely to see ornery old guys with grey hair and beer bellies hitting on the cute girl driving the beverage cart.

I know a cart girl. The amount of sexual harassment they go through in a day is crazy. They accept it and can make a lot of money but it takes some real  tolerance discipline and control to manage the golfers.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

You're not going to see that sexy woman on most golf courses often. You're more likely to see ornery old guys with grey hair and beer bellies hitting on the cute girl driving the beverage cart.

You can if you are in the right place and hire them to caddie for you:

https://theplatinumtees.com/

image.png.eb214767d1bee5b881acb4b3450c417e.png

image.png.e2dc204b5ab838e06bf7d1bd63889205.png

2 hours ago, undertow said:

Wait until you find out who kill Kennedy you will be shocked.

Bruh. Have you heard about fluorine? It’s like crazy and stuff. Most sheep think the lunar landing was fake but I know the truth. The moon is a Death Star and they built the pyramids 🤯

• Haha 1

On 6/6/2023 at 11:24 AM, Leftylarry said:

You know, I'm a traditionalist and golf is a traditional game but I think in this case, Phil Mickelson explained it best and got me on his side:

"""I'm pushing 50 years old, if i agree to attend a tourney, the TV viewership might go up by 50,000- 500,000  or more for that tourney, the attendance goes up too, people purchase hats and shirts etc , the pGA, local club and TV all make a lot of money and i might miss the cut or finish 32nd and not even pay my expenses for the week , how is that fair?""""

Now, my being an American, to me, getting rid of the Saudi's or any foreign entity in the sport, OK the brits, scots and Irish invented it, LOL , is a good idea but unfortunately  and too all of our chagrin, that isn't what is going on now in the world, money talks, along with LEFTIST policies though , in this case, Money talked louder, left hates the Saudi's.

Not sure why disapproving of the Saudi totalitarian regime is left or right. 

• Upvote 1