### Game Day 2023 HOF Game Thread ###

Maxman

6 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

You can also see OT Greg Senat #68 making some nice blocks and generally looking athletic in a couple of those plays - thought he looked good overall

Not surprised. We all know the Senat is really good at blocking sh*t from getting done.

Pew Pew Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

52 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Not sure if this is supposed to be a visual representation of "ginger wail", or simply just slapping me for making a bad pun, or a clever way to do both.

Either way I love it.

Here’s the one you were probably expecting me to send…

christina hendricks GIF

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, chirorob said:

Honestly, he just said, "Please don't use this phrase in this way, it is offensive to me."

no thats not all he said. he also went on to say those that do it are condemned and blah blah blah.......in other words he was preaching and this aint the place to do it

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, neckdemon said:

no thats not all he said. he also went on to say those that do it are condemned and blah blah blah.......in other words he was preaching and this aint the place to do it

They way he said it was probably not the greatest way on a Jets forum, but he has a point. On both sides let's be civilized and treat each other with kindness and respect.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Hex said:

They way he said it was probably not the greatest way on a Jets forum, but he has a point. On both sides let's be civilized and treat each other with kindness and respect.

I honestly don't see how he has any point at all. It's purely based on his religious beliefs (it's one of the commandments). There's a good reason why religion and politics are kept out of this forum. People don't share the same beliefs and these two subjects are known to cause huge fights. 

• Upvote 1