Zach's #s this week and game prediction

Maxman

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

What Cimini fails to mention here is that Wilson is under pressure more than the average QB because he holds the ball longer than most. So not only is he horrible when pressured, but he also creates the situation that makes him horrible. 

His pocket time was a respectable 2.7 seconds in week 1, and that's with his 8-second whatever that was, running backwards almost 30 yards before throwing it away. So given his low number of attempts against Buffalo, that probably puts his pocket time in the 2.4-2.5 second range on 22 dropbacks, plus 8 seconds on one other one that was thrown away.

What does all this point to? I'll tell you what. Prediction for this week:

15/28, 496 yards, 6 TDs, 1 INT

We'll see how close I was after the game, but you heard it here first. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

His pocket time was a respectable 2.7 seconds in week 1, and that's with his 8-second whatever that was, running backwards almost 30 yards before throwing it away. So given his low number of attempts against Buffalo, that probably puts his pocket time in the 2.4-2.5 second range on 22 dropbacks, plus 8 seconds on one other one that was thrown away.

Calling my giant, sadistic bookie as we speak. Putting my faith in you, pal

10 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I suggest you bet the entirety of your checking account that my prediction will come true. 

If something unexpected happens, @Maxman will cover your losses out of the millions he makes on advertising this website. 

I accidentally clicked through 43 different pop-ups today alone which should amount to, what, $15k going to the Sultan of JN? 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Hey.... these stats look very very familiar. By any chance is Johnny U the QB for Dallas today? Very interesting...

Screen Shot 2023-09-17 at 7.55.42 AM.jpeg

• Haha 1