G Wilson

kmnj

20 minutes ago, Hael said:

I think Garett is great, but he was locked down pretty well yesterday by a rookie cb.  So he definitely can do better.

Also, I don’t care how bad your qb sucks, whining and pouting on national television isn’t a good look.  There is something to be said for professionalism.

Watch the tape. GW was running open all day. QB just couldn’t get it to him. And whining and pouting isn’t what they’re doing. They’re being passionate and want to win. Don’t conflate the two. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

13 hours ago, bonkertons said:

JD's not stupid.  He knows there isn't one QB on the free agent market that makes this a playoff team.  I don't really care what anyone says about Wentz or Ryan.  They get us from the 32nd ranked QB to, what?  29th?  30th?  

Our only shot was surviving until a team like Minnesota was comfortable punting on their season.  Unfortunately the longer we wait, the less likely it is we'll be able to recover.  I'm sure Douglas could get Cousins right now if he were to cave and give up that 1st, but how the hell can you trade that pick right now?  

If anyone thinks the difference between this team making the playoffs this year and not was Colt McCoy or Carson Wentz, I really don't know what to tell you.  I'm sure they'd be the difference between picking 5th overall and picking 10th overall, so I guess that's something.  The difference between Garrett Wilson finishing with 500 yards receiving and 800 yards receiving.  They sure as hell wouldn't be the difference in being a playoff team though. 

....and it's funny now that Moore is a guy who "spoke the truth" instead of a baby who cried about his targets when the team was winning games.  Funny how quickly that changes.  

What if Minnesota is just waiting for us to punt on the season to pick-up some quality players?

• Haha 4

LOL

JD is an arrogant fool who wasted the off season not pursuing a 2nd string QB because he was CONVINCED that Zach would be ready in the event that AR got hurt. 

The O-line? Complete negligence. 

I can't believe that there are people still defending this sh*t head as if he's a victim in all of this. Holy crap.,

14 hours ago, bonkertons said:

JD's not stupid.  He knows there isn't one QB on the free agent market that makes this a playoff team.  I don't really care what anyone says about Wentz or Ryan.  They get us from the 32nd ranked QB to, what?  29th?  30th?  

Our only shot was surviving until a team like Minnesota was comfortable punting on their season.  Unfortunately the longer we wait, the less likely it is we'll be able to recover.  I'm sure Douglas could get Cousins right now if he were to cave and give up that 1st, but how the hell can you trade that pick right now?  

If anyone thinks the difference between this team making the playoffs this year and not was Colt McCoy or Carson Wentz, I really don't know what to tell you.  I'm sure they'd be the difference between picking 5th overall and picking 10th overall, so I guess that's something.  The difference between Garrett Wilson finishing with 500 yards receiving and 800 yards receiving.  They sure as hell wouldn't be the difference in being a playoff team though. 

....and it's funny now that Moore is a guy who "spoke the truth" instead of a baby who cried about his targets when the team was winning games.  Funny how quickly that changes.  

This take misses the point entirely.  The team despises Wilson being the QB. Yeah, he may be a swell guy at a Broadway show, but he's stifling their careers and is total trash at his job. 

Those other guys are:

A. Objective improvements 

B. Not hated

C. Shows the players that the organization understands the problem. 

Oh, and...

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

Josh Dobbs is out here lapping Zach Wilson 😂😂😂.

CJ Stroud.  Rookie

Hell all the QBs. 

all we need is a guy that can get us 23 pts.  If we had that guy we would be 15 & 3 the last 18 games.  We just need to score league average with this defense 

• Upvote 3

One of the reasons Zach should be benched this week is not just his inadequacy and inability to run the offense but all of the disarray we saw on the sidelines. Players arguing with coaches, each other. Zach looked totally confused with players getting in his face. It was the same thing last year and when White took over it gave the team a boost psychologically. Boyle looked ok in preseason has started games and gives the team a better chance to compete this weekend even though they have little chance. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Watch the tape. GW was running open all day. QB just couldn’t get it to him. And whining and pouting isn’t what they’re doing. They’re being passionate and want to win. Don’t conflate the two. 

cant believe people are still thinking nobody was open for Zach. we should pin the "all 22" thread to the top so everyone can see it.

i thought Zach was bad when Romo was pointing things out but after seeing the "all 22" Zach missed a lot more.

GW is going to explode soon on social media. he is a ticking timebomb. that kid knows his career is getting ruined by Zach Wilson

• Upvote 4