G Wilson

kmnj

JD's not stupid.  He knows there isn't one QB on the free agent market that makes this a playoff team.  I don't really care what anyone says about Wentz or Ryan.  They get us from the 32nd ranked QB to, what?  29th?  30th?  

Our only shot was surviving until a team like Minnesota was comfortable punting on their season.  Unfortunately the longer we wait, the less likely it is we'll be able to recover.  I'm sure Douglas could get Cousins right now if he were to cave and give up that 1st, but how the hell can you trade that pick right now?  

If anyone thinks the difference between this team making the playoffs this year and not was Colt McCoy or Carson Wentz, I really don't know what to tell you.  I'm sure they'd be the difference between picking 5th overall and picking 10th overall, so I guess that's something.  The difference between Garrett Wilson finishing with 500 yards receiving and 800 yards receiving.  They sure as hell wouldn't be the difference in being a playoff team though. 

....and it's funny now that Moore is a guy who "spoke the truth" instead of a baby who cried about his targets when the team was winning games.  Funny how quickly that changes.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, kmnj said:

Man you can tell how much he despises Z Wilson -Joe failed bigly by not bringing in anybody the second Arod got hurt- their will be mutiny if we don’t have a new qb come in this week

the coach backing Z Wilson is going to cost him his job and Joe is going to be toast too- 

Elijiah Moore took a bullet for speaking the truth so he was run out of town but he was not the problem and never was 

Don't conflat the issues moore was not a good player and publicly made ass of him self.

Wilson probably like Wilson as a person

• WTF? 1

2 hours ago, bonkertons said:

JD's not stupid.  He knows there isn't one QB on the free agent market that makes this a playoff team.  I don't really care what anyone says about Wentz or Ryan.  They get us from the 32nd ranked QB to, what?  29th?  30th?  

No not even close the only time Wentz was ranked that low was with the Commanders he had very good years before that ,

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FactsOnly said:

This delusional fanbase thinks everything has to do with Zach Wilson

Garrett is TALKING ABOUT HACKETT

Lol u are crazy the players hate Zach don’t u remember them all wearing mike white shirts - did you watch the games ? It wax apparent to anybody with eyes how angry Garrett has been with those terrible throws 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, kmnj said:

Lol u are crazy the players hate Zach don’t u remember them all wearing mike white shirts - did you watch the games ? It wax apparent to anybody with eyes how angry Garrett has been with those terrible throws 

That was last year man there’s already rumblings of taking playcalling away from this doof

GW caught on the sidelines yelling at him vs NE this sh*t is about to get late early

• Upvote 2
  • More Ugh 1

Nobody hates Zach. They hate how bad he is. Its the coaches fault for putting him in there. But the coaches have to put him in there cuz they have nobody better. Tim Boyle?? And they have nobody better because of JD. 

Its very simple. JD did not make sure to have a competent vet as a backup. A legit insurance policy in case ARod got hurt. He rolled the dice and he got snake eyes. There were plenty of QBs he could have gotten that would have learned the offense and calmed the storm. Beat the Pats. Played a decent game against the Cowboys (if not beat them). Built some positivity around this team going forward. No, maybe not SB contenders. But not this mess. 

This one is on JD. And he has to fix it. Maybe he will. 

• Post of the Week 4

5 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

Lol .... nobody gives a **** about being a playoff team at this point ... personally i just want to watch a QB that doesn't make me want to claw my eyes out of my head and eat them.

Zach isn't a bottom tier starter....  he's a bottom tier backup and doesnt belong anywhere near a football.

Nobody cares about being a playoff team?  The ****?

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, bonkertons said:

Yeah like compared to watching an abomination week in and week out idgaf about the first round playoff exit you want so badly ...

keep the drought alive ... just stop making me watch Zach Wilson crap his pants while pirouetting  and falling to the ground untouched week in and out.

9 hours ago, bonkertons said:

Our only shot was surviving until a team like Minnesota was comfortable punting on their season.  Unfortunately the longer we wait, the less likely it is we'll be able to recover.  I'm sure Douglas could get Cousins right now if he were to cave and give up that 1st, but how the hell can you trade that pick right now?  

If anyone thinks the difference between this team making the playoffs this year and not was Colt McCoy or Carson Wentz, I really don't know what to tell you.  I'm sure they'd be the difference between picking 5th overall and picking 10th overall, so I guess that's something.  The difference between Garrett Wilson finishing with 500 yards receiving and 800 yards receiving.  They sure as hell wouldn't be the difference in being a playoff team though. 

....and it's funny now that Moore is a guy who "spoke the truth" instead of a baby who cried about his targets when the team was winning games.  Funny how quickly that changes.  

JD is stupid...his actions show it as well as only having one good draft in 4 tries.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bonkertons said:

1 hour ago, Lurker89 said:

Yeah like compared to watching an abomination week in and week out idgaf about the first round playoff exit you want so badly ...

keep the drought alive ... just stop making me watch Zach Wilson crap his pants while pirouetting  and falling to the ground untouched week in and out.

I'm trying to get the musicians on the Titanic to switch up the tune while I wait to drown.

You still think the ship's going to make it to harbor.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, and if this regime continues on, there is zero percent chance any of this young core of players signs a second contract here. 

If Zach keeps starting this would be a no brainer. But if Rodgers comes back and this team kicks ass all wounds will be healed.

I'm not sure WTF is going on with this idiot organization but they better get it straight soon since just about everyone on the planet disagrees with their take on the Zach Wilson situation.

I think Garett is great, but he was locked down pretty well yesterday by a rookie cb.  So he definitely can do better.

Also, I don’t care how bad your qb sucks, whining and pouting on national television isn’t a good look.  There is something to be said for professionalism.

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1