--- Jets vs Broncos # The Game Thread ---

Robert

8 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Are you joking? The team wasn't ready to start the game once again. They were unprepared and sloppy. They are just lucky they played a worse team with a really bad defense and they barely pulled it out. This looked like a poorly coached team. Saleh is a fraud. 

1. It's almost like Hackett doesn't scout the other team and it sometimes takes him almost half the game to figure out how to get things done.

2.  Also, this game we had numerous drive killing O penalties which this team hadn't suffered from till now.   

I wish I could like Hackett/Saleh but they don't make it easy.  If you look up "long suffering" you'll find photos of Jets fans within the definition.  

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Bowles Movement said:

You're a CPA and yet you don't understand that you cant win 10 games without first winning 6?

Every win counts.  We are 2-3 and most everyone here felt we d be 3-3 at the bye with Rodgers at QB.   It still could possibly happen with Zac.  

Based on that logic... we could win 13 games.  Yes, you made a believer out of me. Zach did look like Joe Montana yesterday and Saleh looked like Don Shula.   

JHC some fans don't like reality. The acceptance of below mediocrity is rampant in Jets fans. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Based on that logic... we could win 13 games.  Yes, you made a believer out of me. Zach did look like Joe Montana yesterday and Saleh looked like Don Shula.   

JHC some fans don't like reality. The acceptance of below mediocrity is rampant in Jets fans. 

No one is putting Zac Wilson in Canton.

But watching him play within himself, be decisive and be a complimentary piece of the offense, with the end result being a win, is a step in the right direction.   Good teams with mediocre QB play can make the playoffs.  Young QBs can also improve.  Why not see how the season goes instead of being in a rush to be the first person that decided “we still suck”.IMG_4146.jpeg.d38ad6abc887b46d24d5a5af8d50b506.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

17 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

No one is putting Zac Wilson in Canton.

But watching him play within himself, be decisive and be a complimentary piece of the offense, with the end result being a win, is a step in the right direction.   Good teams with mediocre QB play can make the playoffs.  Young QBs can also improve.  Why not see how the season goes instead of being in a rush to be the first person that decided “we still suck”.IMG_4146.jpeg.d38ad6abc887b46d24d5a5af8d50b506.jpeg

3 years is a rush?  @Warfish said it above.  I’ll stand with his points.  

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Stark said:

Zach played below average again. Against a bad D. Missed open guys, clutched at unnecessary times, no game sense. 

Zach is bad. Flat out. Bad. Sure for “him” he played decent to good but for any other qb or person watching lol. He is still a mediocre backup qb at best 

He IS the backup QB.

15 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Desmond Ridder threw for 329 yards today and you guys are like “when you really think about it, a sub-200 yard day with 3 turnover-worthy plays is actually good”

I’m just comparing Zach against himself and in terms of turnovers compared to last year he is playing a little better. I can’t compare him to other QB’s yet because he is not at their level yet and he probably never will be. But I think you can tell by the name I choose (which I choose right after we selected ZW) that I’m not his biggest fan! LOL

• 1 month later...