--- Jets vs Broncos # The Game Thread ---

Robert

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He did not do “enough to win.” The defense and run game did enough to overcome the bad QB. 

And that is what has to happen when you do not have a good QB.  You guys act like it is a surprise that wilson is lousy each week.  He is a lousy QB so IF your D, running game and coaches are any good as they are supposed to be you win with defense and the run game.

Our coaching staff in no way would have the balls to go to another QB as long as we are winning (this game) or wilson looks functional KC game)

5 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Wait. Did we win or lose? emoji1745.png

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Both.  Won the game.  Continue to lose the war.  

This team continues to prove it has the horses to contend but cannot win with any consistency if forced to play hide-the-QB like they did today.  We won’t get to face the worst team in the league every week.  Process and sustainability matters.  SEE:  The victory laps fans here were throwing when we were 5-2 last season.  Then what happened?….

Nuance seems to be lost on a lot of you though so I understand the confusion.

11 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

Did all you guys lose your internet service or is it coincidence that you all stopped posting when the Jets took the lead?

Nope. And your point is stupid. I stopped posting because I was actually talking to actual human people in my presence mostly.

Point stands. You're happy with today's win? Good Fer you! Maybe we can get Fitzmagic back...

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Again for you simpletons:  Bears fans should, and do, feel much differently about Fields throwing for 9.6 YPA in a blowout win over these very Broncos than we should about Zach’s 6.9 YPA in a defense/running game-fueled ugly win against the same team.  

They are not the same things even if you delusional homers want to squint really hard and say they are.  

Broncos D got 3 guys back this week.   Different game plan by the Jets 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’m happy with how roughly 40 guys on the team performed (sans Dalvin, Mosley, Gipson).  I hate that the one player at the one position that will derail our season couldn’t build on the KC game at all and can’t be trusted whatsoever going forward.  

The season got derailed when Rodgers went down. Nothing wrong with winning ugly. 
At 2-3, the season is still relevant.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

The season got derailed when Rodgers went down. Nothing wrong with winning ugly. 
At 2-3, the season is still relevant.

It COULD be relevant if we had the balls to make a trade for someone like Davis Mills.

And actually, there’s a LOT wrong with winning ugly when that’s how all of our wins have been the last 7 seasons. 

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

If you think there's only 3 who aren't fans, you must be mistaking a lot of folks around here for each other.

Didn't realize it was so hateful to not excuse someone for throwing a pick to the side that a defender had the leverage, rather than the side a receiver had leverage.  I mean, it's not like former NFL QB Matt Ryan called that out as on Zach as it happened or anything.

I rest my case. The same person chimed in. 

I don't root for the kid to fail but jetsfan80 does seem to? I have posted a lot of negative things regarding ZW but he is playing better.  IMO GW has to make that catch.  So we differ on or opinion. fair enough.  

9 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I thought the claim was this is the same performance we saw last year? Also I’m seeing 7.7 YPA for this game. So 70% completion and 7.7 ypa? Serviceable QBing in a game where the team ran for 200.

“Serviceable” isn’t good enough against league-worst defense, and it wasn’t in that category anyways thanks to the INT, 2 fumbles and all the sacks taken.  

Just now, usapaw said:

I rest my case. The same person chimed in. 

I don't root for the kid to fail but jetsfan80 does seem to? I have posted a lot of negative things regarding ZW but he is playing better.  IMO GW has to make that catch.  So we differ on or opinion. fair enough.  

You're the one who responded to me dipsh*t.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Nope. And your point is stupid. I stopped posting because I was actually talking to actual human people in my presence mostly.

Point stands. You're happy with today's win? Good Fer you! Maybe we can get Fitzmagic back...

Some fans are happy with a 6 win season.   

Both.  Won the game.  Continue to lose the war.  
This team continues to prove it has the horses to contend but cannot win with any consistency if forced to play hide-the-QB like they did today.  We won’t get to face the worst team in the league every week.  Process and sustainability matters.  SEE:  The victory laps fans here were throwing when we were 5-2 last season.  Then what happened?….
Nuance seems to be lost on a lot of you though so I understand the confusion.
You sound miserable.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk